Have you doped to play Poker?

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using drugs while playing is a bad idea. Curb that thinking focus on your game. Focus on your opponents and what there holdings are. Trust me your heading down the wrong path.

D

Drogba_Legend

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not talking about cannabis, alcohol, coca or something, I'm talking about real doping to take advantage from rivals like pills for concentration, pills for intelligence, etc.

Do you thing it's good?

Yes, of course! I don't think I can handle without my pills. Usually, in live tournaments I take one pill for intelligence, one for cunning and two pills for x-ray vision. :D

No offence, mate. I'm just kidding :). I do not take any doping. Maybe professionals, who knows? :laugh:

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't take pills or anything just study the game when I am not playing cause a pill doesn't make you better at the game. It may help you focus but if you don't understand the game and certain parts of it, it becomes irrelevant.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes i drink some beer...
but for me it more disturbs than helps

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The truth that never, and obviously it is bad, if only drinking alcohol and smoking harms you physically and mentally, now imagine drugs friend. so it is not convenient to do that. regards

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not talking about cannabis, alcohol, coca or something, I'm talking about real doping to take advantage from rivals like pills for concentration, pills for intelligence, etc.

Do you thing it's good?

No dope here mate. Just coca cola from time to time to keep me awake, if we can consider it as a dope. I totally disagree the idea to take some pills or something to keep you focus...in time you get used with them and will affect your health for sure..