Have you doped to play Poker?

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not talking about cannabis, alcohol, coca or something, I'm talking about real doping to take advantage from rivals like pills for concentration, pills for intelligence, etc.

Do you thing it's good?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What kind of question is that?
How old are you?
OMG

DanyDGD

DanyDGD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take advantage over other rivals with pills or type of drug in my opinion is not only unsportsmanlike but also goes against the principles and morality, being a good poker player is one who feels that morally has done well being aware of that he put the greatest effort to the possible parties with the knowledge that he acquired of his trips and his mistakes.

honorwar

honorwar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No drugs here mate.Only my brain and my skills.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can drink 100 grams of brandy to relax before the game, but no more

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I do not drink alcohol and do not smoke. The best way to improve concentration is meditation. I meditate two or three times a day for 15 minutes. It always helps me to be focused.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I had a chocolate before the tournament .[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] It makes me less depressed.

kaktyc

kaktyc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why take drugs doping for a simple game and kill the body? You shouldn't do that.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I did not use and do not use any kind of pills or drugs, I play poker and use only my skills and skills in my game, only when I feel tired and sleep then I drink only coffee!

12345djon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is the use of pills and doping that will not help in poker, only a concentrated and correct game and of course luck, without it in any way.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
None of the forbidden and allowed, just a desire to play well ...

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not talking about cannabis, alcohol, coca or something, I'm talking about real doping to take advantage from rivals like pills for concentration, pills for intelligence, etc.

Do you thing it's good?
There are pills for intelligence???
Where can I get them???
I need em for my students:boring:

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sometimes smoke a little cannabis to relax but all that is chemical I avoid as much as possible.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I drink alcohol very rarely. Usually, when I played poker drunk, I always lost. Therefore, I never drink during the game. Alcohol interferes with concentration.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not done it before but would consider it in the wsop main event although I really dont like suprised and dont want to do harm right before the major tournament in the world.

nenaviju poker

nenaviju poker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know which pills or drugs will help me to play; I drink only coffee to cheer up.

K

kraurwhite

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn`t be able to stay awake for as long as I do playing Poker if I didn`t take something. For me it is just for fun and a pass time.the same as for all my mates who play online. I personally don`t know anyone who has made a profit from online poker. If you have let me know

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
No!

Pills for intelligence?
What's that? :D

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at least online, anything is allowed to get an egde, good luck.
Anyone who knows about any doping test when playing live?

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When I play live in the Summer, I sometimes take pills for my allergies. These pills are pseudoephidrine, a mild stimulant. I would never take the pills I take for allergies when I am about to sleep - diphenhydramine. Taking an allergy pill may not be considered "doping", but the situation is similar. To combat the symptoms of allergies, I take a pill that keeps me awake and alert rather than a pill that combats the symptoms but makes me sleepy.

If I were to take several of these pills while playing, when not suffering from allergies, that would be doping. I have seen many people, especially younger people who are obviously not "straight" when playing. A few years ago, at a WPT event, I saw one kid at my table who didn't look "right". His pupils were dilated, he seemed hyper focused, and he acted quickly and decisively on every decision. Pretty soon, his friend showed up to talk to him. I guess the friend had just busted. The friend looked exactly the same, talked in a frenzied manner and was almost ignored by the first guy who couldn't take his eyes off the table. Maybe one or both of them were legally prescribed Ritalin or something like that and decided to take a bunch of it that night.

There is definitely some doping going on during live play.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play live in the Summer, I sometimes take pills for my allergies. These pills are pseudoephidrine, a mild stimulant. I would never take the pills I take for allergies when I am about to sleep - diphenhydramine. Taking an allergy pill may not be considered "doping", but the situation is similar. To combat the symptoms of allergies, I take a pill that keeps me awake and alert rather than a pill that combats the symptoms but makes me sleepy.

If I were to take several of these pills while playing, when not suffering from allergies, that would be doping. I have seen many people, especially younger people who are obviously not "straight" when playing. A few years ago, at a WPT event, I saw one kid at my table who didn't look "right". His pupils were dilated, he seemed hyper focused, and he acted quickly and decisively on every decision. Pretty soon, his friend showed up to talk to him. I guess the friend had just busted. The friend looked exactly the same, talked in a frenzied manner and was almost ignored by the first guy who couldn't take his eyes off the table. Maybe one or both of them were legally prescribed Ritalin or something like that and decided to take a bunch of it that night.

There is definitely some doping going on during live play.

Hey Mit, are you very thirsty with these pills (diphenhydramine)?