MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How much money do you need to be happy? Is it possible to earn this amount playing poker?
Happiness is different for everyone and everyone has their own. Money cannot buy happiness. Money is a tool for achieving goals. Personally, $1 million would be enough for me to achieve my goals.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can make as much as you want, but I dont know how much it will impact your happiness. Notorious BIG, P Diddy, and Bill Gates are all of the belief that "Mo Money Mo Problems.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
money doesn't make you happy , just able to live care free from a financial point of view.
these pros seem rarely happy despite the millions they've earned :)
And, generally speaking, many of them seems like really childish and spoiled people. But anyway, they earn money to expose themselves as celebrities and have people that they dont even know talking about their lives :sneaky:

$200 a month from making extra money in poker is enough for me
same here, but Im not having as much time and luck :ROFLMAO:

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Few people can win a lot of money in poker. But a couple dozen dollars a month are enough for me to get satisfaction from the game. Because I play for fun, not for money.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How much money do you need to be happy? Is it possible to earn this amount playing poker?
I need at least $1,000 a month to live comfortably. And I believe that such an income is quite possible to have while playing poker. At least this is my goal and I am moving step by step towards its achievement.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
$1000 a month would be great. It's possible, but it takes a lot of effort

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be happy, I need $2,000 a month. Financial problems do not allow you to be happy.

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
Money doesn't bring happiness. I now have $50 million and I'm just as happy as I was when I had $48 million.