Hand History Audit

Dennis C

Dennis C

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that everyone was having trouble with my history, but Rob for one said he was just going to go down the list and pick out hands. Did anyone do this and what are your thoughts.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've gone through the first 100 or so but have been generally overworked this week.

Imma try and look at some more later - it's a good learning exercise for me as well as you. :)

Last edited:
robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
brianna c said:
I know that everyone was having trouble with my history, but Rob for one said he was just going to go down the list and pick out hands. Did anyone do this and what are your thoughts.
I've had a look too - was going to pick out 3 or 4 I thought you played wrog - got to 10, and already had 6 hands picked out LOL (did pick up in the middle - some nice play there). I'll post tomorrow, promise!

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just read this thread and if you are willing to take me on i will send a hand history from crazy poker on 10 player SNG that i will play in say on Saturday. Or if you want a HH from a larger selection I can send one from regular tourney, freezeout or rebuy, turbo or not. Your choice.

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
F Paulsson said:
Two things:

1. You guys give me way too much credit.

bs FP
you're short of genius when it comes to poker math and strategy buddy

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands