Status
Not open for further replies.
shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played 4 $5.50 ($ guaranteed) games with an average field size of over 3500 and have made ITM 4 out of 4 and was wondering if I should play $11($30k guaranteed) tonight.
I have a little over $200BR.
I would like to know , based on the little info here, if I should give it a shot and was also wondering what type of play I would be up against from those who have played this game?

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not going to kill you from a bankroll point of view and the difference in play will be zero :)

GL

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not going to kill you from a bankroll point of view and the difference in play will be zero :)

GL
Thanks rex, with as how deep you have gone in tourneys lately, this is the kind of reply that has sealed it.:)

jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're ahead of the game. Try a few games and see what happens. You've got the bankroll so why not? You may be on to a new way to really make some money.

N

NewHill

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How it's done

The only way to know if your ready for the next level in your poker game is to try it out.Ask any pro and they will tell you start at a low level get comfortable then when you think your ready play a step higher.Chances are you'll get knocked out but you'll be a better player and might even learn some moves you haven't thought of.Good Luck and Go for 1st.

Paranormal

Paranormal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go for it shine

Status
Not open for further replies.