The Greatest High Stakes Poker Moment Of All Time!

M

mafalda34

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why mike behaves always the same way ??? Phil did a great job there.

SavagePenguin

SavagePenguin

Put the win in penguin
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I remember correctly, later in that episode Phil says that the reason he made the big bluff was because Matusow told him (before the show) that he would *not* be rebuying. So if Mike went broke he'd lose his TV time.

Phil was thinking outside of the table. Very nice move on his part.

IamBP

IamBP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
did you see the one where sam farha called phil's big raise with K7o against phils QQ and of course he hit the K. poor phil

I just saw that one the other night. Man Phil was pissed. He was just steaming for the rest of the episode. Sammie said he knew he was gambling and got lucky. Phil was typical Phil complaining about every hand Sammie played from then on out.

pokerace3454

pokerace3454

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why folding kings :eek: well anyways lol mike pissed off :mad:

H

holden12nz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
now thats funny lol im going to suggest that game to the boys tonight at our home game

RJB-7

RJB-7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is probably the funniest thing ive seen in poker!! haha. The fact matusow was slating phil to start with. Then he pulls this move on him! absolute classic moment:D

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hehe That Was SO GREAT LOL. Omg But I Dont See How In The World U Can Fold Kings In That Situation Lol. Was A Great Play Hehe. Tell U What I Bet no One Else At That Table Woudlve FOlded. But I Dont Like Hellmuth myself Lol. He Thinks Hes Way TO good Lol Awesome video :)

P

phisig6057

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 7-2 game sounds like a great addition to a game. Definitely a fun way to push a little more action. Great play by Hellmuth,

CrackaNACtion

CrackaNACtion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i agree with the 7-2 game makes players think alot more. was good play by hellmuth but could u all imagine way phil wouldve reacted if he lost against 7-2 :) Lol

R

Rweik

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Man this was a great video. Keep up the good work

MDTed

MDTed

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually I think the time in HSP when Brad Booth made Phil Ivey fold pocket kings with nothing on the board was far better. Not as good televiision of course but better because Ivey is a real poker player and not some loudmouthed broke one day, flush the next like Matusow.

When Booth dropped those bricks on the table I thought Ivey would make a booboo in his pants.

YouTube - Brad Booth vs Phil Ivey, High Stakes

T

tazwander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dunno if you all have ever seen this, but i just watched it on youtube, and it was hilarious! i dont wanna spoil it for you, but it was heads up between Phil Hellmuth and Mike Matusow.its fckn great!:D :D :D

YouTube - Phil Hellmuth vs. Mike Matusow - High Stakes Poker S4E1

Phil Laak sets up the silly play here. This scenario happens 5 times in this one session. If uoui guys wanna see the funniest twist to texas holdem then download or buy HIGH STAKES POKER SEASON 4

This part is so unlike Phil Hellmuth, but watch the rest of episode for all the fun you can imagine:)

T

tazwander

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dunno if you all have ever seen this, but i just watched it on youtube, and it was hilarious! i dont wanna spoil it for you, but it was heads up between Phil Hellmuth and Mike Matusow.its fckn great!:D :D :D

YouTube - Phil Hellmuth vs. Mike Matusow - High Stakes Poker S4E1

Don't stop there, download the whole of HIGH STAKES POKER SEASON 4
This "$500 bounty" on 7,2 happens 5 times in this first session. Phil Laak started it and almost immediately they start dropping. The pro's were playing 7,2 like they were stronger than pkt aces. One poor guys donks off $120K of real cash to try and make the guy with QUAD 4'S fold. Poor sod, he just picked the wrong time. Everyone else won with 7,2 and picked up a $500 bounty per player ....so he thought he'd have a go

This is the craziest poker you'll ever see on video:)

G

Grafstein

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i remember watching this on tv a couple weeks ago high stakes is the best, definitly the most realistic

D

donvic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi all,
thanks for the video.
very entertaining.

T

TS87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG i cannot believe what i just saw

F

foxo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good idea that 7-2 game.. i must try it with my friend somtime

H

Hustler

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have no hesitation to say that I have never watched playing such great players . Thanks a lot for sharing excellent video .

G

gtycoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That was a great hand. It was funny how they kept saying someone has 2 7 someone has 2 7. Hellmuth was probably saying inside SHUT UP!

I love the high stakes poker the best. How many people have the guts to bluff that much money?

G

Geronimo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hellmuth is a very good player and matusow is a bad player ... if mike wouldn´t steam all the time he would be a world class player... but both of them are mental cases^^