Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Recently, a smart neural network has been released that continues to learn. I already tested it on poker topics and it showed itself quite well. I think that in the future GPT Chat will be able to replace all solvers and other programs for analyzing poker hands. What do you think?

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Recently, a smart neural network has been released that continues to learn. I already tested it on poker topics and it showed itself quite well. I think that in the future GPT Chat will be able to replace all solvers and other programs for analyzing poker hands. What do you think?
I also know that they created this chat, I used it a few times and it showed itself quite well, but I haven't asked him a question about poker yet. And I also read that in the future it may become a paid service because it is now a direct competitor to the Google search engine. And in the future, Google may simply disappear.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In general - personally I don’t really like this attempt to completely automate everything at the expense of artificial intelligence, as if some kind of marvelous era from the Terminator movie is approaching o_O

DegenerateSheep

DegenerateSheep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BE
Chips
In general - personally I don’t really like this attempt to completely automate everything at the expense of artificial intelligence, as if some kind of marvelous era from the Terminator movie is approaching o_O
I used to get a bit scared about how fast people would improve when I noticed how fast technology progressed. But I also realized that Chess engines have existed for far longer, and there is a bit of a trend there where at the highest levels you have a bit of an arms race, but in the lower levels people use the solvers incorrectly to study if they put in that work at all. So I think it's going to be fine for a while sir :)

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anything that can be calculated could really be replaced as it will just be faster and more efficient with chatgpt. However, at least for now, the program will not be able to make intuitive decisions. By that I mean "gut feeling" and experience. And therefore chatgpt won't be that much more useful to the average player than the current programs, especially since much bigger factors will influence the way of playing like emotional control. For professional players it could be a game changer.

Oranaro

Oranaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually it's not a good tool for poker, and it won't replace solvers. It gives wrong decisions, so you should be carefull about using it. It's a chat IA, and not a calculator, so it will give you "popular" answers. While it can be usefull in some situations, you should always check if the answer is legit.