Give up?

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone has periods of ups and downs in poker, the main thing is not to dwell on a long series of failures, believe in yourself, keep learning and developing your game, poker is a distance game.

azteca6

azteca6

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
When things aren't going well, it's best to take a break for a few days and think carefully about the way you're using to play and improve your strategy:D

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
No matter how trite it may sound, but the result of overcoming this point depends on how strong or weak a person is. Of course, the point of despair has a negative impact on almost all people, because its essence is to demotivate a person. But on the other hand, it is precisely when a person understands that if the course of events is not radically changed right now, then nothing good should be expected in the future, he has no choice but to act. As a fight against tilt, a pause and subsequent analytics of past actions are most often used. Based on this analytics, it will be possible to understand what needs to be adjusted in order to get a good result.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I completely agree.
Cardchat gave me the opportunity to play freerolls. And it's very interesting. You can benefit by investing only your time.
Frankly, I myself am losing more at the moment. But through one-time victories, I manage to gradually build confidence and calmness in myself.

IronMike9000

IronMike9000

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
IE
Chips
Respect the game and grind out the good times and the bad times

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you have to be a coach, give your students cool motivations and don't let them fall on difficult days. Well done

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been through the same situation, and sometimes it makes me want to stop playing, but the love and taste I have for the game keeps me going

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi, friend!
You can learn how to play poker in a couple of hours, but it can take years to hone your skills)
You just need to work on the level of your game, and everything will work out)

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in my case giving up is not an option, I see poker as an opportunity!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Look brother, for me poker is like being in the office with your boss.
He has 3 horrible days, he treats you badly and everything falls apart.
On the 4th day he got up with the best energy, he came to the office, he invited you to lunch, and he even told you about a promotion. And for a week he was fine again.
And so on.
In general we play a lot of poker MTTs, and it is logical that you are not going to win them all, you are not going to get ITM in all of them, and almost the most logical thing is that you get eliminated in several.
But you have to persevere.
Some think that you have to rest from the bad streaks, I think that you should play and well you will have 3 bad tournaments, but you will always have one to vindicate yourself.
What I am sure of is that you should always play positive. If you have other types of problems that do not let you concentrate on the game, then take a break and come back when the problems have been overcome.
My regards, brother. very good post
Carlos:):):):giggle::giggle::giggle::coffee::coffee::coffee: