Girls in Poker

Jockerist

Jockerist

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Girls in poker becomes more and more. They play hard and I'm not against this trend.

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a girl. We become more in poker and we will show the worth of a woman. You are already afraid of us? Women are gradually taking over the world. Haha.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
too much of a distraction, depending on how good looking they are..but there is still an instinct in us to even impress the less than attractive ones.....yeah its not a good idea...

keep girls on one table and the guys on the other....

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a girl. We become more in poker and we will show the worth of a woman. You are already afraid of us? Women are gradually taking over the world. Haha.

no chance ...you are in a male formed mind world...get rid of the toxic book (bible) and you might have a chance :top:

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think most women give men a run for their money ! BTW I'm a girl !

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
There was already researches about women. They are tending to play and spend more time in internet than men. Women like to play online games, no matter which one.
I, as a woman as well, was investigating during my diploma thesis about playing behaviour of people in computer games and what they can learn about it. And women have partly more time, depending on their job and so on.
So therefore it is no surprise, that more woman appear in online poker.
And I think, it is good so. Even if I enjoy more to play with men and also like the situations where I am not detected as a woman in online games. It gives me always a smile.For me it is harder to play with some other women...
I think, they have often different style of play...

BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no chance ...you are in a male formed mind world...get rid of the toxic book (bible) and you might have a chance :top:

You agree that poker is a man's game? Ha. I have to laugh. It's all in the past. Women come!:p

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you sit down at the table, you will notice if there is a girl playing.
And as soon the game is on, there is only players.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You agree that poker is a man's game? Ha. I have to laugh. It's all in the past. Women come!:p

no..you said that women will rule the earth....that was my reply to that ;)

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
i like to play live with womens, they are more hard to read for me, but they are doing the game more interesant :D

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, there's no difference between a man and a woman at a poker table.
Women in poker are smart, interesting, ambitious and sexy and show good results.

AshK44

AshK44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing poker and playing against other women. I find they are a challenging opponent. They are better or worse than men. There is just more men that play it seems. In today’s day and age there is more equality than ever.

I

Isabelafsd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Girl

I'm a girl and i really love poker!:D

C

caxap

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A separate topic that is worth attention. The style of each girl's game is unpredictable, just like the female logic. I walk reasonably and carefully. It happens that on the hands of "A", and on an open flop there is not even a pair, and the person puts "All in". Coincidence? May be.:D:D:help:

D

dadhi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And what all the difference who plays poker. In my opinion I do not care. The main thing that was a worthy opponent.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well it's growing as it should many very good female players. It's sad but true some players online use a girl or a name seeming like they are a girl hoping it will get them action. For those who do that I hope they get more bad beats than most.

JOKE on YOU

JOKE on YOU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I LOVE having girls at my live table it distracts other male players at the table ,they always try to impress the females it's funny the face they make when they loose all to a female

3betfish

3betfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game and all people should be welcomed to a game that is not based on gender. Nothing wrong with more lady players in the game. I would never have labeled this game as 'manly'.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like girls and I like girls on tables and at tables!) Girls make our life more interesting and exciting! Poker is not an exclusion!

monstr999999

monstr999999

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women everywhere are many, not only in poker ...)
This is because there are fewer and fewer normal guys in the world ...
Here are the girls and make money yourself ... and poker is also a difficult job ...
Let them be .. Without them, the world will be terrible ..)))
:dancing2:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like when girls play at the table, but in the game all the opponents and no matter the girls or guys you have one task to win from them and be closer to the prizes, but it's nice to see girls playing poker at the table!