Chips
Sex over poker, Unless im on final table then my girlfriend in invisible to me

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You could replace "poker" with lots of other activities like football or video games, both use time that could be otherwise spent with a gf, and you'd still get crapped on.

I'm sure she has past times as well that take time away from you. If she does, remind her that fair is fair.

PurgatoryD

PurgatoryD

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dating is a compatibility test. Maybe you're just starting to realize that you two aren't compatible.

As others have mentioned, it's all about balance (which involves compromise on both sides). Either your time allocation for poker is too big, her's is too small, or you just aren't right for each other.

In 30 years, do you see yourself playing poker or being with this girl? That should decide it for you. Good luck.

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just balance my time between the wife, kids and poker. Poker is last but I do try to free up some time to play when I can.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best way to go is just play poker and pick up random chicks as long as you can.

JaxA

JaxA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My ex gf complained about me playing but my fiance is really cool with it and even wants to learn.

B

bloodspila

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in the process of trying to teach my woman.. She likes to watch me play. Just say that she's your lucky charm... worked for me lol.

italiano

italiano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a thread for my jejej! My girlfriend hates with all his heart that I play poker, so I try to do it secretly or when she is busy with other things, his anger is because I get angry too when I lose money and says he answered wrong but this does not so! She just does not understand why it makes me so angry poker!

G

grahamy27

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How common is it to get constant shit for playing poker from your girlfriend. I mean am I the only one who has this problem I mean damn how can some girls be so god damn needy!

LOL...I think i'm lucky, my girlfriend never complains. Only time she complains about poker is when i try and tell her about the badbeat i have just received:confused: but after so long i guess that is to be expected.lol.. I don't like to listen to her work problems:rolleyes:

Leo 50

Leo 50

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My GF never complains as long as I am not playing ALL the time.
(And work always make that easy to do....Damn-it)

I am a lucky man!

:cool:

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not all girls, my gf couldnt care less. depends on their perception of it and how much you play/talk about it
+1
this one is the first and it looks like the perfect answer.
Your girlfriend cannot be your poker buddy, it's hard tho, so its very important not to talk about that too much. I know that cause my last gf dumped me cause of that :D So, if you want to talk about poker, here's CardsChat so problem is solved :)

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm 67 years old and have gone through three marriages, now single. Poker is my girlfriend. lol.. I'm not a great player, but seems I'm better at poker than relationships. Take care

R

ricksterrick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate this as well the gf wants to see me and all I want to do is grind. I guess that means I don't like her too much but oh well. It sucks when my family doesn't support me everyone rags on me like I have an addiction but I just love poker. I go out on weekends and stuff but sometimes regret it because I'm too hungover to play poker. Sometimes I wanna be a poker pro so bad I feel like moving somewhere to maybe a grindhouse were all I'd do is play.

X

xdoomx02

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys . I have same prob . My girl always saying that I spending more time playing poker. But what can I do if I l like to play, and she doesn't understand that. :(

rivernickels

rivernickels

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife also plays poker. I've even had her fill on for me a few times, shes not all that bad.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GF - Lust
Poker - Love
Haha but really I dont know why women want and thinking like poker you have bad beats but you have turn around you are still playing and you have win the jackpot! Up and Downs We dont know poker and women! It's Luck!

vinylspiros

vinylspiros

PIRANHA-------->< (((º>
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My girlfriend got mad the other day cause i took the rent money and played the 1050$ super tuesday and lost.

Do they ever stop winning. I mean, C'MON! :thrasher::p:p:p:p:p:p:p

jhonihgrass

jhonihgrass

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife hates poker, I'm always at a crossroads, but worth it!

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My girlfriend doesn't mind my playing poker.

My wife either.

Now, if I can just get them to do some strip poker...... together.....

Loonbat

Loonbat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My wife also plays poker. I've even had her fill on for me a few times, shes not all that bad.

My wife has skills as well. She likes to rub in the fact she has a (poker) trophy and I do not. I retort with pulling up thehendersonmob.com search results (or opr).

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you give her attention regularly it should be perfectly fine to have your own time for your things you like todo such as poker,sports teams whatever,im sure she goes and does things and you don't go on and on about it,even better your at home so she shouldn't be tripping if other things that need tobe done get done ,then its yourtime.