Game Integrity and Ethics

M

maraheb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
Maintaining the integrity of the game is crucial. Ethical play, respecting rules, and avoiding collusion ensure a fair and enjoyable poker environment. Trust and sportsmanship are fundamental to fostering a positive poker community

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
True & I rarely see abuses of these standards during CC events.

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I agree! Except for trust. Never trust anyone at the table.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Maintaining the integrity of the game is crucial. Ethical play, respecting rules, and avoiding collusion ensure a fair and enjoyable poker environment. Trust and sportsmanship are fundamental to fostering a positive poker community
All that you described is exactly about our community. Our members are mostly good players, follow our community rules and behave reasonably and appropriately. Obviously, you have found the right community for you, so welcome :)

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It’s a good sport for that as I never see collusion when groups of friends go to poker tournaments. They usually want to beat each other.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Ensuring game integrity involves maintaining fair play and preventing cheating. Ethical considerations in gaming include addressing toxicity, promoting inclusivity, and safeguarding player well-being. Balancing competition and enjoyment is crucial for a positive gaming environment.

Top 10 Games