FTP Ring Game Buy-In Question

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I was sitting at a .02/.05 tables last night after i deposited 50$. I hd lost a few bucks and then thought i had made some back, but I was sitting at a tables where i bought in for 2.50 or 2$ and the maximum is 5$....i had doubled my buy-in and had 5$+ sitting at the table, so i clciked the get chips button and clicked the max buy-in button for 5$ and it said pending and then the next hand i still had the same amount of money on the table and i couldnt click on the max buy-in anymore.......is this just a little flaw on where u aready have the table max so it just didnt let me buy-in for anymore and the money stayed in my BR or did it think i had bought in for 5$ more and it just disapppeared? I thought i had made up my 3$ loss, but i was still down 3$//////can anyone tell me if im just paranoid or something?

J

jcklem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So I was sitting at a .02/.05 tables last night after i deposited 50$. I hd lost a few bucks and then thought i had made some back, but I was sitting at a tables where i bought in for 2.50 or 2$ and the maximum is 5$....i had doubled my buy-in and had 5$+ sitting at the table, so i clciked the get chips button and clicked the max buy-in button for 5$ and it said pending and then the next hand i still had the same amount of money on the table and i couldnt click on the max buy-in anymore.......is this just a little flaw on where u aready have the table max so it just didnt let me buy-in for anymore and the money stayed in my BR or did it think i had bought in for 5$ more and it just disapppeared? I thought i had made up my 3$ loss, but i was still down 3$//////can anyone tell me if im just paranoid or something?

ur paranoid, what site was this one . . . . . if u click the buy in to rebuy and add on to ur stack then it is pending until next hand. if u win money in the current hand while its pending then it will only reload the difference to top u off . . . . if u get over the max buy in it will just leave it on ur cashier

dmorris68

dmorris68

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, you can only buy-in for 100BB max ($5 at 5NL where you were) at most cash games (Stars and FTP anyway), so if you have that much or more you can't buy more chips. When you do drop below 100BB, you can only buy enough to top off to 100BB.

Vfranks

Vfranks

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah it was on ftp, and i think i was prolly just paranoid, i been looking at it when i have won a hand and it hasn't switched to the next hand yet, and u guys are right....hehe

Top 10 Games