freerolls love them

M

mmaracle

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if you like a chalenge play freerolls. i know you are playing 6000 to 12000
players. but here is the thing as i see it you learn to play against all sorts of players. like the passive or passive agrissive -tighte passive - tighte
agrissive just to name a few. then when you play the sit&go"s i find i spot
these players quickly and get them out of the game. i know playing the freeroll takes time not to mention the slow play and the sitters.
it works for me and i hope it will for you all to. good luck poker buddie"s.
mmaracle:jd4:

Squidman2005

Squidman2005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree. Freerolls have really taught me how to adjust my play to very different situations and players. I really don't understand why people get so mad while playing freerolls when they do not pay attention to how other players play and they are shocked when they lose.

Nickmond

Nickmond

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They're grueling though...have to be willing to invest hours and hours to almost never win anything...They are good for learning, but at a certain point it gets a little tiresome in my opinion

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree with nick you play for sometimes up 2 5/6 hours just to get knocked out b4 the money ok when i first started playing freerolls were fun a helped me to improve my game play but these days i only play a couple of freerolls if im brd and nuffin else to do big waste of time and effort:):)

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i agree with nick you play for sometimes up 2 5/6 hours just to get knocked out b4 the money ok when i first started playing freerolls were fun a helped me to improve my game play but these days i only play a couple of freerolls if im brd and nuffin else to do big waste of time and effort:):)

Def time consuming, but playing the right ones can be profitable. I just picked up another Stars Round 2 ticket today in an 8-game. 5-1/2 hours but worth it since I can usually cash somewhere ITM in the Round 2 games.

CostyBigRoyal09

CostyBigRoyal09

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think we like playing free for all should not put me the money ... even a few days ago I won a free game and I have never had a need for a deposit ... I did win the money in the free.....I love free games:D:D:D

U

unlucky79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play freerolls to take a break from the everyday ring game grind. To be honest I dont really think they are good practice. I cant tell you how many times ive had aces in them and get called by 6 people all in and lose. Becomes a joke more so and requires a hell of alot of luck to win some money in them.Anything goes for sure best of luck all

I

imthed3vil

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whoa

you talking pokerstars? i play the horse freerolls everyday, the other ay in a field of 8k i came in 72nd, and it pays to 64th! damn diamond on the river! but i agree, freerolls are difficult, so i play them all the time, they will make your game a lot better, and specially to the donks, the more freerolsl you play, the better chance you have t not getting booted to a donk, cuz you're learning their ways!

I

imthed3vil

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whoa!

you have to realize tho guy, you're calling a fullt able thats willing to call with your A's, at that point your hand is only s good as its odds, and you dont know how many aces were laid down, or if someone else is playing your 3rd ace, which will make your hand so inferior!

Tenessee123

Tenessee123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aaaahhhh

Freerolls are just luck games. Bingo players over half dont take it serious. They are fun tho sometimes.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I give em thumbs up.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

You can learn plenty from them.
Trust me if a player can consistently place in these things I may Fear him or her.
They have seen everything from the Crazy to the Solid.
Try to pull something on them they haven't seen before.
Good Luck with that idea.

Enjoy them for what they are.
Do as you wish with them.
They are Free

icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Good Luck

A

akaCLINT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they are good 4 learning and 4 your bankroll...
the PS astronomer freerolls can be played "parttime" in the first two to three hours, works 4 me at least, still have 8 tickets and do cash in rd 2 most of the times...
GL all
aC

K

karadzic

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
we all play freerolls from time to time... i think. its a good place to meet a lot of monkeys and donks on 1 side, and a lot of good players on the other... sometimes ur dokey sometimes ur good, at least i see you that way... ;)

Freeroll Passwords