From Freerolls to High Stakes

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing at low stakes and freeroll. Maybe after 5 years I will move up at high stakes

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lucky that guy, he managed to catch his goldfish. I think there are not many such players. However, the motivation is interesting.

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
freerolls is the absolute must for beginners, it helps you improve, without loosing anything in progress. Until you are ready to play higher stakes.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ofcourse its possible but if you use what you won from freerolls you have to have strict BRM otherwise you wont succeed in making the money or you will start back at 0$ in no time!

goodluck to who ever is doing this hope it goes well

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to inspiring the people that is startimg play , and belive that IS possible build your bankroll from freerols , i found a Guy that make almost 1k dólar Just with frerrols in PokerStars , and after I saw your conquest made me feel more motivated (i am strting from free too ).

So what was/are your maximum profit/bankrooll from freerrols ?

I started with a $1.40 CC freeroll cash in February 2020, and now have a BR of over $3,600. :)

L

Lftc07

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I already won I formed a good bankroll just with freeroll, and I think this is important for your technical growth in the game, because you will always be in situations of bubbles difficult decisions, and it forms a "shell" against other players, and outside you saves money without necessarily putting your money in the game

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon..It was $500 and that money was my first withdrawal on Stars.With discipline and a good bankroll management you can be able to play higher stakes in the future.Good luck!

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I started my bankrolls by just playing freerolls, it took me 7 years to get it over $1k but that's because I didn't put the volume in, sometimes I can be so lazy

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 person in a million can go from freerolls to high limits
it will be incredible luck

ijsmile369

ijsmile369

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My best friend won 300$ by playing freerolls only (within a year or so). I think it's pretty hard to go high limits with freerolls only. Possibly best choice would be to gain experience in freeroll games and then make a small deposit and build up main bankroll from micro-limit tournaments. But these are just my thoughts.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve managed to win over $200 from freerolls, mostly the CardsChat ones. I’ve stayed pretty flat playing $1-2 MTT with those winnings. Still waiting my big score!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My best friend won 300$ by playing freerolls only (within a year or so). I think it's pretty hard to go high limits with freerolls only. Possibly best choice would be to gain experience in freeroll games and then make a small deposit and build up main bankroll from micro-limit tournaments. But these are just my thoughts.

If you are winning enough money playing CC freerolls (which any decent player should be able to do), you should easily be able to fund a micro MTT BR. Play $1-$2 MTTs while the BR is tiny and go from there. If you lose, don't worry you can win another $3-$23 in the next freeroll.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
I will not say that I make money on freerolls, but playing them I forgot when I made a deposit, I always have money in my account, albeit small

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand that freeroll can help build a bankroll but i don't think it will help you getting better at poker or prepare you to start playing buy in mtt. 2 different ways of playing poker in my opinion

shim36

shim36

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use freerolls as practice. It's not a lot of money, but it's a good practice.

J

JeRazor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I once was the player with the most chips in a unibet survivor freeroll. I think this was like 10 years ago. A survivor tournament was a tournament type that lasted XX minutes and everyone left after that got a small amount. However the one with the biggest stack of chips got way more. So I won like 4 Euro which I got to 10 Euro on cash tables before I lost it all.

I play poker casually and I only play for fun. If I started depositing money to play then I don't think it would be the same for me.

Freeroll Passwords