From Freerolls to High Stakes

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just to inspiring the people that is startimg play , and belive that IS possible build your bankroll from freerols , i found a Guy that make almost 1k dólar Just with frerrols in pokerstars , and after I saw your conquest made me feel more motivated (i am strting from free too ).

So what was/are your maximum profit/bankrooll from freerrols ?

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have accounts on various sites, and at the moment my total bankroll is about $ 200. In fact, I built a bankroll from scratch, playing only in freerolls. I think freerolls are a great start for any beginner.

M

MickGreed

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've like the freerolls then up to 4.00 my limit of spending, wish there was more on acr, I've built up enough for entertaining boredom.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
really

Just to inspiring the people that is startimg play , and belive that IS possible build your bankroll from freerols , i found a Guy that make almost 1k dólar Just with frerrols in PokerStars , and after I saw your conquest made me feel more motivated (i am strting from free too ).

you can really be motivated because i only play freerolls until today, i don't win much anymore i get an average of $ 90 to $ 150 in freeroll in a month, i don't feel able to play starting with my capital, so i think it is It is better to start in the freeroll, because if I am unable to raise money in the freeroll, I will never be able to win on paid trunks because it is more difficult.

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that

I have accounts on various sites, and at the moment my total bankroll is about $ 200. In fact, I built a bankroll from scratch, playing only in freerolls. I think freerolls are a great start for any beginner.
this is even if a beginner does not start with the freeroll and put in his capital he will lose all his capital so I also think that the freeroll is the best way to start in the world of poker.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls for sure is the way to start learning to play, But micro stakes is also a good way to learn the cash tables. In freerolls you can't just get up and leave for awhile, but you can on cash tables. Anyway GL with whatever you play

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is rare to make a profit from freerolls.And in general, in general, I have been losing control lately, and there is an explanation for this.

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is rare to make a profit from freerolls.And in general, in general, I have been losing control lately, and there is an explanation for this.
Rare? In one moth i already made 25$ (ps+gg+pokerbros) , my friend made 1k in 2 years , Just you need is patience ,study a Lot and work hard, i play 2 3 freerools perday or less my friend played during ALL day every day beetween 10 a 20 games
and also was studying a Lot , so 1k for him It was Just a paid for your sacrifice , and many other guys made too 100$ or 50$ and build your BR from freerolls, so if you play rarely ,you rarely it will achive too

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was also able to get pass the 1,000 dollar mark from freerolls in like 4 months. Use the money you win in freerolls to play small tournaments and learn and you might get lucky. I then played a $15 tournament and won first place for $800. Then placed and got final tables at others

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just to inspiring the people that is startimg play , and belive that IS possible build your bankroll from freerols , i found a Guy that make almost 1k dólar Just with frerrols in PokerStars , and after I saw your conquest made me feel more motivated (i am strting from free too ).

Good luck if you seek to make this challenge come true mate!

In my experience if you are good at finding these good value games like freerolls, money added games (I host one every friday on ACR with $250 added), and quality rakeback/rewards programs it can do a lot to help you build your bankroll.

To make a lot of money from them though certainly requires A TON of time playing at the tables. For me it just wasn't possible to dedicate quite that much time so i chose to make a deposit and speed up the process a bit.

The sooner you can get comfortable playing small buyin games over freerolls the better because you can build your bankroll much much faster, and you will have much fewer opponents to beat to get the big prizes and thus you can hit scores much more often.

Cheers mate! :joyman:

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's cool, of course, to get a three-digit prize on the freeroll. But it must be very difficult and tedious (long game), since there must be a huge number of players. My maximum prize is first place in the cardchat freeroll - $ 19.

KasyakoFF

KasyakoFF

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I switched from freerolls to tournaments for $ 1.1! Now I can't play freerolls: I'm out almost immediately! still, there is a difference

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck if you seek to make this challenge come true mate!

In my experience if you are good at finding these good value games like freerolls, money added games (I host one every friday on ACR with $250 added), and quality rakeback/rewards programs it can do a lot to help you build your bankroll.

To make a lot of money from them though certainly requires A TON of time playing at the tables. For me it just wasn't possible to dedicate quite that much time so i chose to make a deposit and speed up the process a bit.

The sooner you can get comfortable playing small buyin games over freerolls the better because you can build your bankroll much much faster, and you will have much fewer opponents to beat to get the big prizes and thus you can hit scores much more often.

Cheers mate! :joyman:

Totally agree with you. I played freerolls for about 5 years, and soon as I managed to build some small bankroll, I started to play micro stakes tournaments. Now I still play freerolls and micro stakes, but most of the time I play low level tournaments(5-15$ buy ins)

DaaBee

DaaBee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After 1 year i have won over $500 from freeroll on 888 and PS.
Plus the benefit of getting better at poker.
At this rate it will take arond 2000 years to get $1m

GL

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Last December, I was lucky enough to win $ 180 in one of the daily freerolls. But overall, over the past year, I have increased my bankroll by at least $ 500, thanks to freerolls. So, freerolls are a great way to build a bankroll.
Good luck.

Attachments

• 888 180$ ZoooZooo.jpg
    888 180$ ZoooZooo.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 66
N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls are great opportunity to build bankroll without investing own money and while training your skills for free.

F

fourroses

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the most Iwin is 84 $ ,but most I win so between 0,1 and 4 $ ,I think it is not enough to bild a bankroll ,because only play freerols is not the true ,I only use freerolls to get back the rake I had to pay ,when you play micro with real money

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Where do you see any good freerolls at Pokerstars? This room usually didn,t give anything from free. Right now there are couple of freerolls, but even there there are tickets for the win and after that you need to win again to be able to have a ticket for the tourney, where you will see money in the prize zone. I believe it,s possible to win $1000 on 888 freerolls, because they have lots of them, but to win $1000 on Pokerstars, looks too hard, just because they don,t have freerolls at all.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nowadays I think it’s very difficult to win a good amount of money playing freerolls, because there are only few good options available. But when I started to play poker, I remember of the best freeroll ever, it was on Mansion Poker (they don’t exist anymore) and was a $1k weekly and only 20-30 players. I won the $300 of the 1st place a couple of times.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
With freerolls you can start a great career in poker, they give you experience and you can start a good bankroll and then play paid tournaments.

Freeroll Passwords