Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What we need is a variation of NL holdem along the lines of what Razz is to Stud.

It should become very popular in freeroll format as most people would not require any adjustments.:D

E

ellisman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls only help to get u going if u cant depoist, once you get good money(like 5-20), go play some small real money buy ins(1-3) dollars buy ins, or play the 1.20 sng's. or 1/2 cent cash game table if you're better at that. Do whatever you know you are good at and try and build ur stack from there. After this, freerolls serve no purpose to the donkeyness.

GoGoNat

GoGoNat

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What the!!!

:eek: This is a bad beat,,:dito: I had K-8 . All but 1 folds & the beting goes on. The flop is K-A-K, & here is how the hand ended. In the midle is the K-A-K-5-9,,, I have 3K's8-9 the outher person has 3K's5-4, YES he magicly flop's a Fullhouse K's over 5's .:confused: That is a BAD BAD BAD computer/COMPUTER bad beat,Dam those computer odd's.

THE :mad: Wonderinghermit :ridinghor :puke:

E

ellisman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: This is a bad beat,,:dito: I had K-8 . All but 1 folds & the beting goes on. The flop is K-A-K, & here is how the hand ended. In the midle is the K-A-K-5-9,,, I have 3K's8-9 the outher person has 3K's5-4, YES he magicly flop's a Fullhouse K's over 5's .:confused: That is a BAD BAD BAD computer/COMPUTER bad beat,Dam those computer odd's.

yep, that really does suck. gl in the future.

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Wrong place to post this. There is a special section for Brags and Bad Beats

E

ellisman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wrong place to post this. There is a special section for Brags and Bad Beats

Well yea, but if its in a freeroll, it would make his point that freerolls are full of donks. if not, then yes, i agree with ya :)

ItalianJoey4

ItalianJoey4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy the Freerolls on pokerstars. I did three weeks of the "Play In the Bahamas" freerolls and got $1.00 the first time, then $2.50 and a seat in round two this week (I think we play it saturday).

The blinds are 10 minutes for it, not a total-turbo tourney. In fact I can sit back and wait for a time and get 2-3 big pots up until the break. The Ante's don't even start till after the break.

The $500 10-FPP rolls tho I usually get smoked in... I think i just get too worried with the fast blinds in the Turbo mode that it is.

Also another thing that helps with the Bahamas tourney - there's a ton of people who sit out (like 3-5 per table) for whatever reasons until about the first break. Maybe it makes it easier playing less than the 9-10 person seats in the other tourneys.

Semicolonkid

Semicolonkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What we need is a variation of NL holdem along the lines of what Razz is to Stud.

It should become very popular in freeroll format as most people would not require any adjustments.:D

lol a little complex of a joke but I got it;) .

U

unlucky79

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I gotta quit playin these freerolls because I always lose to horrible players because of crazy draws, the board, and bad beats... I waste 2 hrs... 30 spots away from the money... and then got nothin to show for it. Gettin really old... but of course I will keep playing... get pissed off... whine on railbirds to all of you guys... and the cycle continues because I am addicted to poker. Ya know if you don't wanna play poker the way it was meant to be played... leave and don't disrespect the game. It aint just railbird freerolls either. Hell its poker in general. Bad beats. You always ATLEAST have one REALLY BAD ONE in a big tourney and it screws ya. Just ventin to all you guys... good luck cuz if it wasnt for bad luck... I wouldnt have any... PEACE

Amen brother!!! Freerolls dont pay well unless you place first in bodogs 1k freeroll. It pisses me off 2 when I play flawless for 2 hrs and have a string of bad beats by people playing hands like j 2 calling a 5 xx bb preflop and hit 2 pair. What can you do though thats poker I guess and unless there is real money on the line then thats the type of games you face unfortunately idiots and more idiots!!!

N

notveryhappy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
FREEROLLS ARE A WASTE OF TIME FOR GOOD PLAYERS

Really don't agree but like most games out there you really need to learn how to play and freerolls are no differnt.

I don't play them to much any more because I can make more playing real tables but for learning and building a bank for it can be fun and profitable.

And to many good players play this freerolls daily and make money playing.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Please don't bump 2 year old threads. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeroll Passwords