Free Roll Bank Roll?

isaac

isaac

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok mate, here's the thing then lets do the Money Tourneys coming up at 19:40? Are you in that one...Looked you up, and your in It....Let the best man win...Gl though in it is in Order

Turtle = better than the donkey, by the way do you have your observer chat on? i can't seem to reach you.... maybe your ignoring:withstupi me, anyways gl mate!

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am Actually typing to you but you aren't responding either, lol

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm at 7200, your at 3k...I've been trying to type to you to no avail though

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your Out while I was typing in here I see...What happend?

Worak

Worak

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have managed to build small BRs (100$-300$) on all sites CC offers freerolls at (exept titan and winner).

I would suggest spending the time you usually spend playing one open field donkament MTT (5-8hrs) to search for more private freerolls and see what you have to do to play them.

I know that the CC FRs are the best around by far - but there are several others around, too.

Compared to CC FRs they suck too (looking at payouts and opponent skill) but hey - they're still better than the donkaments.

I stopped playing them though because I needed the place for CC-FRs, multitable sngs and CC-buy-ins... :D.

Getting itm in the donkaments is a task itself - but nothing much to show for.

Keep posting and rejoin the freeroll club asap - then play as much as you can here.

Good luck in your quest.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was searching in the forum about Matrix games and appear this topic, funny because don´t see nothing related to matrix.

But, after reading the topic find interesting seen Naruto 1 month back asking about freeroll BR and now are killing Carbon playing $11 or higher buyins.

Tell me the secret Brother.

R

Russ gervasi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've cashed in a couple of Fulltilt freerolls. I make allot of bubble runs too. It is very difficult and although I did manage to turn $10 into $100 before becoming loose with my BRM (hint: def don't do that) I think with only .59 you have to take a shot on a sng. Me? I can't take anymore of these freerolls so I'm selling my X-box to start a bankroll.

R

Russ gervasi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll buy it back when I'm rich baby!!!

appaz86

appaz86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
can i suggest Celeb poker to you guys

there are plenty of sites that offer a starting bank roll of $9 (i think)

and then you get access to their freerolls which are much much smaller then the big sites. you have freerolls like the crazy cash $33 (top 3 get $11 each, field is around 150-200 with afk's)

they also give you 100 CPP's for nothing and you can enter the crazy cash $40 for 5CPP's with rebuys and addon's (5CPP's)

these are a very solid way to get a bankroll started then you can easily switch to cash or sng's with you new "free" bankroll

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
can i suggest Celeb poker to you guys

there are plenty of sites that offer a starting bank roll of $9 (i think)

and then you get access to their freerolls which are much much smaller then the big sites. you have freerolls like the crazy cash $33 (top 3 get $11 each, field is around 150-200 with afk's)

they also give you 100 CPP's for nothing and you can enter the crazy cash $40 for 5CPP's with rebuys and addon's (5CPP's)

these are a very solid way to get a bankroll started then you can easily switch to cash or sng's with you new "free" bankroll

How exactly does it work? Can you explain further plz:)

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To go from zero to 10k without ever depositing might look like something nice.
At least it did to me, when I first started playing.
But nowdays I think it would be too time consuming.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To go from zero to 10k without ever depositing might look like something nice.
At least it did to me, when I first started playing.
But nowdays I think it would be too time consuming.

Well I'm at 3300 at the moment on Caron, and it only took 3 weeks I'd say

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
over 3k in 3 weeks, starting with zero? Very nice! Keep it up.

appaz86

appaz86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How exactly does it work? Can you explain further plz:)

you sign up through http://www.bankrollmob.com/free-bankrolls-details.asp?room=celebpoker (mods please remove if i'm not allowed to post this)

they give you your $9 starting capital, you then can start playing the crazy cash $33 freerolls, and any other format with your $9

they then give you a free 100 CPP's which you can use for more freerolls

basically its a pretty easy way to go from zero to $30+ pretty quickly and then stick to what you know to make even more

gl!

T

txdfwshooter

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play alot of FR on FT, if i get a good chip lead like 20-30k i play more tight and try to trap, i always play aggresive when i start out but not bluffing type... first time i placed i had 80k chips left and went all in with AK and someone called with AQ and lost got placed early for 50 cents, (lost all 50 with pocket 7's in a cash game after all that hard work)

the next tourney FR i placed was playing survivor, i had like 2k chips left and i tried to barely place in 90th to get 50 cents, so i stalled every hand, and then I got to 90th, so i start go all in with like 900 chips left, long story short i ended up top 14th with 4.50, been playing like a month or 2 and now at 15... i just play for fun, but still try to get it up as high as possible