FREE Poker Webinar: High-Performance Poker - Tri Nguyen

KardKlub

KardKlub

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey tri, good to see you on board.

I see you have produced and worked on alot of books and media on poker. Which is your most proud piece of work. It doesn't have to yours, just sold by daily variance.

Also what was the biggest slap in the face moment you learned or discovered about playing the game of poker ( any format of the game)

Finally, I think your a top guy and I'll be getting your new book for sure. Keep up the great work. In time you might be the new slansky. If that's a complement in today's game lol.

S

SlowHabit

Tri Nguyen
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey tri, good to see you on board.

I see you have produced and worked on alot of books and media on poker. Which is your most proud piece of work. It doesn't have to yours, just sold by daily variance.
My most proud piece of work is "Let There Be Range" with Cole South.

It feels amazing to have so many players tell you how much your work help them and change the way they think about poker.

Also what was the biggest slap in the face moment you learned or discovered about playing the game of poker ( any format of the game)
I used to rarely talk poker with other players so I don't know how good I am. One day, I watched Cole played live poker and it was amazing how much attention he pay to the tiniest details.

Finally, I think your a top guy and I'll be getting your new book for sure. Keep up the great work. In time you might be the new slansky. If that's a complement in today's game lol.
Thank you! Sklansky has affected many poker players for the positive so it's definitely a compliment!