DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You just need to learn from your mistakes and successes, and see your goals. If you want to dedicate yourself and live from poker, you must be willing to make the necessary sacrifices, time, studies, investment, etc. Just live life.
In addition to the first steps in the pots, the most important thing is to self-evaluate your game, range more specifically and of course, know who is exploiting you and why, as you will enter into an infinite strategic war with the buy-in regulars until one of the two gives up . I

n that regard, I completely agree with your point!!

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The first rule is never bluff against fish, and the second rule is to choose a larger bet size when bluffing.

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i rather be lucky than good as the baseball famous player said.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Unfortunately, I cannot boast that I earn a living playing poker, but nevertheless, my profit from poker, although not big, is quite stable !!! And yes, I know my weaknesses, but unfortunately I can’t fix them in any way !!! Perhaps this is due to my character or simply unwillingness to correct them))))
You are an extremely solid abc player, sometimes you lack a certain malice with other players.
But I don't see why the term character was used, since if for you it's a leisure time, it's all right and sometimes in your country the monetary reality is different.
See, I'm an electrical engineer, the base salary in my country is U$1500, this amount is much easier to withdraw in poker.

So don't be so frustrated.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
poker is also philosophy, very cool this questioning, thinking is causing poker is thinking outside the box and testing all possibilities, as far as profitability is also a state of mind, when I'm very depressed I hardly win a tournament

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I think we should be maintain our live in balance at depend what is your target put the effort that needed this, then is important to learn always from different articles, videos, books etc. and have selfcontrol , be patient and learn always from the wins and defeats.

Good luck.

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feel comfortable because the trip is long:
1- evaluate mentally.
2- create goals without leaving your obligations.
3- Fill yourself with knowledge of what you want to do.
4- If you fall, get up and think about why it happened, analyze and avoid it for the next time.
5-Don't underestimate anyone without knowing them, if you know them don't do it either, be more of a bunch for us.
6- Just because you're lucky doesn't mean you're doing things right (think about it).
You can apply these 6 points to your life outside the game if you like... but always, always be a good person to you.

S

sumdumguy

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I meant that in point 5 that you are not or we are more than the amount, let's be unique.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Perhaps the most important thing is that you don't want to win in spasms, because then you won't. This word includes patience at the same time.
So you shouldn't play spasmodically, because sooner or later you will make mistakes anyway.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
poker is also philosophy, very cool this questioning, thinking is causing poker is thinking outside the box and testing all possibilities, as far as profitability is also a state of mind, when I'm very depressed I hardly win a tournament
Life is a philosophical feeling, isn't it Cleber?
Your perception makes sense, as an unbalanced mind doesn't get very far.
Due to situations like this, the mental state is extremely important in the game!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think we should be maintain our live in balance at depend what is your target put the effort that needed this, then is important to learn always from different articles, videos, books etc. and have selfcontrol , be patient and learn always from the wins and defeats.

Good luck.
I agree with your thinking!

S

Shep11111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
4 things to apply to profitable poker playing

1)bankroll management
2)game selection
3)track results
4)studying

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Are you honest with yourself?

First, you need to know yourself well, or rather, be deep with your self-knowledge, really, not fantasize or mask feelings.

You need to know what your strengths and weaknesses are, be rational.

Being able to answer that, will be your first step to know if it is possible to be profitable and make a living from this game.
Hello brother.
Self-knowledge is the main foundation of any venture, call it poker or business or something else.
Look, I'll tell you something that between 15 days and a month or so I'll post it because I'm preparing it, and due to the death of my pet, I'll challenge myself a bit.
Some time ago I set myself a goal of playing micro-limits in Omaha, and right now I'm about to start playing at slightly larger tables because of the bankroll I'm managing to build.
For that I was studying the game. Despite the fact that I have been playing Omaha for more than 15 years, to achieve this undertaking I had to watch a lot of videos, read about table positions, equity, variance, etc. and above all know how to build a bankroll.
At higher levels, in theory, there are better players, but the style of play is quite similar.
In order to become a profitable player in micros, since I consider that I am, because I have a daily excel spreadsheet of hours of play and earnings, it took me a lot of time to practice and study a game system and strategy that gives me good dividends. diaries.
The big problem for most poker players is their emotions.
Tell me, what player like us if he wins US$200 doesn't want to go play the Sunday Million on Sunday??? In fact, several of us here did it in general without good results. And why is this??? because you want to do everything quickly, it has to be now!!!
And here is the biggest mistake of all of us. Our emotions.
A person who plays bingo, roulette, slots, and then starts playing poker, it is very likely that he plays the same way, all or nothing.
And really poker if you play like this, especially in Omaha, I'm not telling you that you can have a lucky day, but the other days you will go there with your monster hands, and they will pay you with 3456 and out of 10 hands they will win 9 or 10 This is that simple.
Emotions brother. Knowing how to raise when you have to, knowing how to call when you take notes of all the players who play at your table and how they play. Know how to fold when it is due. This is what it is about, knowing how to control your emotions to the maximum.
I believe that knowing how to control your emotions is the first thing you should do to be a good poker player.
Then practice, learning, and the rest will come.
A hug brother and good posting, I congratulate you.:):):):)

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm used to looking at things realistically. For me, poker is just a hobby that always brings me pleasure and from time to time brings money. I understand that I will not become a professional player because I do not have such a goal. Playing poker for fun is enough for me, and I can always make money at work.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
When i started to play A5o like AA - everything it's over... crash with the trash. Otherwise, everything was fine until then - the bankroll was growing.