female poker-ers

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
females should not play poker :D

they have to supply food and drinks and massages to the hardworking poker man ;)

I think women either value ace/anything to much or they try to hard to prove they don't value ace/anything.. hehe :)

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone but annette oberweight.

That Lauren Kling chick who was at the wsop this year is pretty damn hot.

lauren-kling.jpg

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
females should not play poker :D

they have to supply food and drinks and massages to the hardworking poker man ;)
you suck at poker though so fetch me a drink yah wank:p

P

_PxKx_

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Annette Obrestad is someone that has won allot lately and I think she has a good future in poker.

Liv Boeree is definitely the coolest one. Modell, guitarist, Metalbabe, a degree in astrophysics and good at poker. Man I wish I could marry her. Vannessa would do as well (actually asked her once in a chat :) )

S

steortex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jen Harman is the only girl that acts the part and doesnt look out of place in a big game

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Jen Harman is the only girl that acts the part and doesnt look out of place in a big game

What? Perhaps this post is just illustrating some ignorance about many of the top MTT players out there today?

imo, this thread has become a huge fail (unsubscribing now). I mean comments about Annette Obredstad's weight? etc.?? Just seems really immature & foolish.