Kara Scott - she´s the best.

Also like Liz Lieu !

josephs333

josephs333

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russo is the hottest, and one of the luckiest poker players around!

HoldemLady

HoldemLady

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Anne Duke, Jennifer Harmon, Evelyn Ng so many great lady players it hard to choose just one.

Michelle

Orcusan

Orcusan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanessa Rousso FTW :) HOT + SMART = WIN

noW

noW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Joking? Jennifer H is and will always be the nr.1.

Orcusan

Orcusan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jennifer H is not as hot as vanessa rousso :)

B

bigpatdapimp

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kara Scott! She is gorgeous....

JMTalbert

JMTalbert

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks Advantage

All the talk on this thread about the female players looks as opposed to their play style or persona makes me wonder if "hot" lady poker-ers gain an advantage by distracting male players or using flirt tactis???

I don't often play live games, so curious about other's thoughts...

mrmonkey

mrmonkey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All the talk on this thread about the female players looks as opposed to their play style or persona makes me wonder if "hot" lady poker-ers gain an advantage by distracting male players or using flirt tactis???

I don't often play live games, so curious about other's thoughts...

I'll bet it does help against certain fish who are not really serious about poker. I'd also wager that female players can sometimes get a huge advantage if they come up against a misogynistic aggrodonk who thinks they can bluff women off their hands in stupid spots just because they are women. I'd say that in most cases, these types won't show up at their table but it probably does happen on occasion.

As for my personal favorites:

Jennifer Harman - The consummate steady-as-she-goes TAG pro. She proves the point that you don't have to be a LAG taking enormous risks at every flop, turn, and river to be successful -- and that poker success isn't always about making glitzy plays or moves. Also, she has a wonderful personality and seems like a delight to sit with at the tables (online or off).

Annette Obrestad - Incredibly young, she has already made a huge splash on the poker scene with her aggressive style, both in poker play and in demeanor. She sometimes makes bad mistakes with her LAG style currently, but I think with more experience she is going to become a real monster on the felt. She certainly keeps things interesting, and it's always entertaining to watch her play whether you despise her or are rooting for her (and it's usually one or the other).

Kara Scott - Stunningly beautiful, and with a fair amount of success in tournament poker. Her inexperience shows at times, but she is a solid player that has accomplished more than most can say they have done. In addition to her solid skills and shocking beauty is her wonderful demeanor. She is a true lady at the tables, and does not complain about her bad beats nor does she overstate her skills. Her abilities as an interviewer and interpersonal skills in general are just wonderful, and she just seems like a joy to be around.

N

NFLD_REBEL

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite is Jen Harman because she has proven herself as one of the top Poker players around.

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thread about women with no pics?

cheezy-promo-of-vanessa-rousso.jpg

tilly_jennifer21.jpg

shannon-elizabeth-new-gallery-request.jpg

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
#1 - Vanessa Selbst
#2 - Annette Obredstad (Annette_15)

B

BetPreFlop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for wonderful replies.. I just loved the pics you uploaded...

Mine is Jeniffer harman...Because of her cute looks and skills as well...I am her big fan...

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you're forgetting Liv Boree!

doops

doops

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a variety of reasons to "like" a poker player. Male or female.

1) Attractiveness
2) Seems like they'd be enjoyable to play with -- good personality.
3) Really good at poker.
4) Not that good at poker -- could get their money. (Not real likely when discussing pros -- but more possible with "personalities.")

I'd like to play with Jen Harman, Kristy Gazes, Esther Rossi because, primarily, #2 and #3.

I'm female and #1 doesn't matter so much. Might even be annoying.

I can't think of anyone in #4 for sure -- Jen Tilly might have been there, but she's done well enough, often enough, that the ditz thing may be a front.