phpuukH0GPM.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 3
Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i will use xp until there are flying cars and bill gates 3rd generation runs the company.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i will use xp until there are flying cars and bill gates 3rd generation runs the company.

That's what I did with my old laptop, but this one didn't have the right drivers the guy said. I just got it a few weeks ago specifically for poker. I got 2 gigs of RAM and the best video card they had, meant for gaming. Yet the video card failing a few times a session (that's not a huge problem, just like 5 seconds where I see black then it flashes back on) and once every few sessions the entire thing freezes. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna see if I can just manually install all the drivers for XP because this is seriously tilting me so hard.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Combu, Ice, I want to throw my hat in the ring for worst Feb. It started off great and then it looks like a four year old took over.:mad:

Attachments

• feb14 graph.JPG
    feb14 graph.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 3
dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
better go somewhere cheap. i recommend mcdonalds

ZING! :p

Hmmm, you're a big spender, combu. If my graph takes enty's anywhere it will be to the park to much on the geese food @ $.25 per pop.

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Approaching a BR mark where I am considering taking shots at 25nl. For the record, and not to rub it in, I am running very well this month at 10nl. Anyone want to suggest some numbers to work with as for taking shots at the next level? For instance, how many BI's to have/set aside/when to drop back down?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's like cambodia; the killing field's uptown
we live in distress and hang the flag upside down

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My graph is very expensive to take out on a date.
Basically it will cost you about 13BB/100 over 7.6k hands...

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Approaching a BR mark where I am considering taking shots at 25nl. For the record, and not to rub it in, I am running very well this month at 10nl. Anyone want to suggest some numbers to work with as for taking shots at the next level? For instance, how many BI's to have/set aside/when to drop back down?

How many buy-ins you have now? If you're ok with it being a shot you could go with 20/15 but it'd probably be safer/more comfortable going the 25/20 or at least like 23/18. I like to give myself at least 5 buy-ins for shots.

The Shrog

The Shrog

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many buy-ins you have now? If you're ok with it being a shot you could go with 20/15 but it'd probably be safer/more comfortable going the 25/20 or at least like 23/18. I like to give myself at least 5 buy-ins for shots.

Very close to 30 BI's...maybe I'm being to nitty, just always have been with my BR. Is 30/25 a bad idea?

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i started my 200nl challenge thing with like 22 buy-ins. quit bein a nit you nit! make more money

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very close to 30 BI's...maybe I'm being to nitty, just always have been with my BR. Is 30/25 a bad idea?

It's all about comfort zone. If you feel comfortable that you are solidly beating 10nl then I'd move up. 30/25 is probably good because although it's possible to lose 5+ buy-ins without doing anything wrong you probably don't want to keep playing after losing 5 because you'll be tilting a bit most likely.

But yeah if you feel good about your game I'd move up and start raking in the dough. gl man.

kleitches

kleitches

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guyz I have 64 buy-ins for 2nl, when should I make the move to 5nl? I heard the regs there are brutal.

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, I dont mind the chk on that flop with the nuts. But Ice ffs stop with the 'I run worst than anyone!', PLZ!

Well hands with a big suited card will call, you get action from all the pair + flush draw hands, 2 pair and a set will stack off, etc. Another spade kills action from alot of these and can even kill action from small flopped flushes. By giving a free card the pot remains tiny so you win a small pot with the nuts unless you get a cooler situation.

And ya i totally agree with the non-stop complaining. Pretty soon ppl are going to start posting bad beats where they were actually a dog when the money went in :S

regs there are brutal

I don't think you encounter "regs" until at least nl25.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shrog I played 25nl with a whopping 11 buyins. I would honestly recommend 20 , so take your shot with whatever you got (28-30) and drop down if you get to 20. Go go go!