BTN: 16.2 bb
SB: 4.5 bb
BB: 17.5 bb
MP3: 12.6 bb
CO: 48.6 bb

Pre-Flop: Hero is MP2 with A
spade.gif
diamond.gif

3 folds, Hero raises to 3.5 bb, BTN folds, SB raises to 4.4 bb and is all-in, BB folds, Hero calls 0.9 bb

Flop: (10.5 bb) A
heart.gif
heart.gif
Q
heart.gif
(2 players, 1 is all-in)
Turn: (10.5 bb) 2
heart.gif
(2 players, 1 is all-in)
River: (10.5 bb) 2
club.gif
(2 players, 1 is all-in)
Results: 10.5 bb pot
SB showed 9
heart.gif
T
heart.gif
(a flush, Ace high) and lost (-4.5 bb net)
Hero showed A
spade.gif
diamond.gif
(a full house, Twos full of Aces) and won 10.5 bb (6 bb net)

Then again i went from 3/12 to out in 12th in 2 hands 88<KJ flopped a J and AK < AA also AIPF :'(

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
**** me, running so bad :(

Well PL lolomahaha is swingy anyways, H/L must be even swingyer i would guess (seeing as you can have low draws, etc.) and SnGs are even swingyer than cash - so if you play Omaha H/L sngs i'd think you'd have to get used to it.

That said i imagine the players are so bad you should have a pretty significant edge.

Why did you stop playing cash? Even if you get like say $4 average/game (8% @ $50 sng), you can what play a max of like 2 tables at once and games take 15 mins probably? So that would be like 8 games/hr or $32/hr which is pretty low compared to comparible cash levels.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh god i feel so awful. making eggs aorn, gonna add some pate and cheese and pepper and mayo to them and eat them while watching football and snifflin my nose. this sux but i might just muster the energy to play a sesh after this ends and hope to eat everyone b/c they should all be drunk

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And my first session of Feb is a losing one :(

Just made the money in the DD on FT though.

Attachments

• Feb1.jpg
    Feb1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 8
Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are all CC'ers off to a negative start? We all did last month aswell!

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Woo add me to the off to a negative start list.

Although I did get my first hour of coaching in with a new coach and am feeling really good about it.

Not done for the day just yet.

What do you think the odds that there will be lots of drunks playing about an hour after the game is over?

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the cardinals are getting unbelievably screwed by the refs

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are all CC'ers off to a negative start? We all did last month aswell!
Pretty sure i started last month with win :).

Today on the otherhand whent something like this: cooler-bad beat-bad play-tilt-mega spew.

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Up around 1k the first part of the day. Now gonna go play some more and have drunk donks suck out on me and go back to like even.

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Up around 1k the first part of the day. Now gonna go play some more and have drunk donks suck out on me and go back to like even.

Very nice, $30k month imo.

I haven't played any hands yet as I have this stupid biochemistry test tomorrow :(

A $9500 January really has me wondering wtf I am doing here at school.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Love the live games on Super Bowl Sunday. +$280 for the weekend and only bad hand I played was a $30 short stacker rivering an A to beat my QQ with his A4, all-in pre-flop.

B

bw07507

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just wait 'til a -8.5k february has you wonder wtf am i doing playing poker :p

Yea, this is why I'm getting my degree. I've already decided I'm going to attempt to play for a living after I graduate anyways. Will be nice to have a degree though. I just think its kind of funny that I will have a B.S. in Biology with minors in Chemistry and Economics after spending 4 years at college and I am planning on playing poker for a living.

jewboy07

jewboy07

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so i just got a Stox membership for playing at Full Tilt last month and was wondering if there are any recommended vids from you guys?

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so i just got a Stox membership for playing at Full Tilt last month and was wondering if there are any recommended vids from you guys?

If you're playing micros, watch pretty much all of Ed Miller's videos. Also if you haven't already watch Cottonseed's cbetting video.

Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, this is why I'm getting my degree. I've already decided I'm going to attempt to play for a living after I graduate anyways. Will be nice to have a degree though. I just think its kind of funny that I will have a B.S. in Biology with minors in Chemistry and Economics after spending 4 years at college and I am planning on playing poker for a living.

If college taught me anything it's that it's by far the exception to the rule when you actually end up getting a job doing what you were at college for in the first place.

Been to two schools (undergrad and grad)... good schools. I can name you about 5 or 6 people out of at least 50 who are doing what they were there for today

jewboy07

jewboy07

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're playing micros, watch pretty much all of Ed Miller's videos. Also if you haven't already watch Cottonseed's cbetting video.

ive seen the C-betting one and just watched an Ed Miller 25nl vid, kinda basic but still good info, but your recommending him will probably make me check out some more of his vids

thanks zach

F

feitr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I probably will to once i am done in a couple of months. I'm taking a year off regardless (maybe more) and can't really see myself workign for like $20/hr when i can make far more playing poker and have alot of free time.

But i still plan on going to med school after a little time off (or maybe something else if i change my mind). Personally i couldn't play alot of poker for very long and would much rather a fulfuling/socially acceptable job for the long run. I can't see myself married with kids and playing poker for a job w/ nothing but a B.Sc for backup no matter how profitable in $$ terms it could be.

The thing that appeals to me more is not the money, but the fact that a high $$/hr allows you to work little and have alot of free time to balance the rest of your life. Like even last month i made $6k USD for about 65hrs. Not going to make that doing anything else (as a casual part time job) and with very little time spent/no time wasted traveling to and back from work, getting ready, etc. And i still have tons to learn so quite sure i could earn far far and above that if i put some time into it. + i'm a little of a degenerate by nature i guess and would probably spend like 30 hrs/month playing computer games if i didn't play poker anyways.

EDIT: 30hrs/month* not week, was never anywhere near that bad lol :D

Last edited:
Tygran

Tygran

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Down 5 BI's then back to post a small profit... yay.

God the tables were fishy.

Can someone tell me how to win AIPF with AA? I suck at it :rolleyes:

/off to crash, see you guys tomorrow

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still haven't played any poker this month. :eek:

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Off to a good start in February after 1 day it's already about 10x better than January ..

I get to do this because I'm Euro, ship some +karma

We have transferred $15.00 to your account as requested by 'LuckyPhish77'.

Who is luckyphish and why did he send me $15 out of the blue ? :confused:
No clue why but I'll take it, +karma BABY !

Last edited:
Chris_TC

Chris_TC

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Video is uploading. Prepare for 200MB of bunny mayhem. Leatherass is in it, too. T minus 45 minutes.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hungover? check. can't sleep? check