My February 200NL adventure (prop bet)

N

Nikeballa07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha! This is just laughable. 50k hands in a month is completely impossible doing any less than 18 tables at NL200 FR. Good luck.
Can't wait to collect my $$ when this is over.

And lol @ all of you thinking he has any kind of chance HA!

he had three k do the math if he plays at a pace anywhere close that he did today he would kill 50k hands heck if he plays 3000 hands every time he sits down its only going to take him about 17 (16.66) sessions saying its impossible :confused::banghead::dontknow::hmmmm:

Last edited:
naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
57501, that's my guess for it, btw gl with the challenge thing

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he's obv not gonna avg 3k a day guise

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very interesting bet. i'll be hanging around to see how u do. gl mang.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ha! This is just laughable. 50k hands in a month is completely impossible doing any less than 18 tables at NL200 FR. Good luck.
Can't wait to collect my $$ when this is over.

And lol @ all of you thinking he has any kind of chance HA!

damn straight, what money are you collecting of this though?

NineLions

NineLions

Advanced beginner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay, for anyone interested, I'm taking guesses for what combu's actual hand total will be for this. We'll see if any non-regs are following this thread.

$10 on PokerStars to the closest answer.

Minimum 50 posts to guess.

Must guess in this thread, then come back to the thread and post to claim your prize. (I'm to lazy to PM, and this is all to generate activity anyways)

Deadline to guess; Feb 14 ('cause it's midmonth and Valentine's day)

:deal:

combu ineligible to participate, obv.

gogogo!

Hey, it's easier than trying to win the $100 freerolls on Tilt!

38450 - Monoxide
50001 - pantin007
54090 - vanquish
50008 - The Shrog
51093 - sindri_93
42785 - arahel_jazz
51000 - vagas35
50136 - SeanyJ
58123 - Lemlywinks
57501 - naruto_mui

Looks like most people think you're gonna make it combu.

I was hoping this might generate some interest from the less regular members (and those without a bankroll), but oh well, it is what it is.

You're looking good so far.

Irexes

Irexes

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was hoping this might generate some interest from the less regular members (and those without a bankroll), but oh well, it is what it is.

You're looking good so far.

Create another thread with COMPETITION in the title and you'll get hundreds Nine :)

Irexes <-- with Caps.

Deltafrost

Deltafrost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
combu gonna go boom!

47635 hands imo

hands is my deal, im praying he makes a profit either way. just not from my moneyz!

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
uuugh hungover. no play now. attempt sleep. stupid steelers

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My guess was 35k hands, don't let me be forgotten !

Create another thread with COMPETITION in the title and you'll get hundreds Nine :)

Irexes <-- with Caps.

eNTy <--- 2 caps.

I win obv.

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: :eek: Did someone say COMPETITION. :D

I will take part ( was going to wait a week ) Good luck combu and thank you NineLions.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol at the amount of guesses over 50k, you all realise if he hits 50k hands, hes pretty much going to stop straight away, 50100 is probably the limit he will hit

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We also realise that if he hits his goal with a week to spare there is always a chance that he plays more poker before the month ends.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We also realise that if he hits his goal with a week to spare there is always a chance that he plays more poker before the month ends.

believe me, that wont happen, firstly he won't finish with a week to spare, and secondly he's a bum so won't keep playing afterwards, unless he is stuck buyins

Crystal Blue

Crystal Blue

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He might need x amount hands more to finish off a bonus or something. There are always things that at first don't seem obvious.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but i know combu well, a little too well :) and know he won't, of course he now will to spite me ldo so you may aswell guess over

S93

S93

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol at the amount of guesses over 50k, you all realise if he hits 50k hands, hes pretty much going to stop straight away, 50100 is probably the limit he will hit
We just aint haters like you :p

I

Igrac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a ridiculousy cool idea. i was wondering if you feel that you are a better cash game player than a tourney player.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
aaand i'm officially behind pace already (slightly). tried to play a bit but was still feeling the effects of the hangover, figured it was best to pick up the slack when i'm feeling better. also had a tough time getting into any games not full of regs so spent a decent chunk of the time 6-tabling. will make a proper update some time mid-week

This is a ridiculousy cool idea. i was wondering if you feel that you are a better cash game player than a tourney player.

thanks igrac :)

i'd like to think i'm pretty versatile. i've had some tourney success but i'd probably say i'm better at cash, at least in theory, since i think my postflop game is stronger than my preflop game, and i pride myself on hand-reading and playing deeper stacks. tournaments require a whole different skill set that i haven't developed as much. if i ever go pro at this crazy game i'd definitely do so as a cash player with some tourneys on the side

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
now imagine being hung over every day and having to play :x

AZE

AZE

DC Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL you ppl still don't get it. Ok he had one sick volume day... That's like saying if I can bench 200 today I can bench 20000 in a week. LOL. You guys are too funny. Can't wait to collect my money. And FYI I probably bet the most!!!!!!!!