Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Fear nothing! Faint Heart never won fair Maiden, Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained! I could go on and on but basically What is to fear from a Game?

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not afraid of anything because it's a game. But the thing I don't like most about poker is when I play in an expensive tournament and get knocked out of it one seat before the prize money and as a result I don't get a cent for a long period of time.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's easy AQ. Its cursed. I lose with it, I lose against it and I lose when its on the board. Cursed I tell you Cursed!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
When I sit down to play, I hope for luck and good fortune, good luck, if I’m unlucky, it doesn’t matter

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My main fear in Poker, by the way, as and in Life, that I haven't sometimes any fear in during my actions...
Because, if I have any fear in these moments, possibly I could to do less mistakes, as in Poker, so and in Life!

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
when there are about three tables left, you all have restal stacks at the table, and you push 20 bb from sb to bb with a bad hand, because the pushing range in such positions is very wide and you can push almost any two, because you have to take these 3 bb that lie in the center of the table, because otherwise it will be very difficult for you to get into the prizes, it can be scary sometimes, but I can handle it

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
don't play with fear my friend, fear will only make you make the worst decisions
I disagree. Fear is present in many things during our day to day lives, and how we handle fear is what's important. Not letting it control our emotions and decisions is how we do that if we are to be successful at anything.

Bravery And Being Scared Humphrey Bogart

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You don't have to be afraid of anything, you have to enjoy the game. If it doesn't work out, it's better not to play.

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My biggest fear in poker is when you're playing as usual, betting on the streets and you get all in from an unknown player and you've already loaded a lot of chips into the pot. There is a fear of making the wrong decision, because in poker one wrong decision can greatly affect the outcome of a tournament, for example...

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I'm not afraid of losing at poker.
I try to make the best possible choice while playing and see the results.
It is possible to win or lose.
This is normal, this is the poker game.
From my point of view

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fear of losing money that I can't afford to lose,

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I'm not afraid, but if I were afraid it would be of losing ha ha ha, just kidding. I think the fear of playing wouldn't let you do it so just have fun. Greetings

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
never be afraid, in poker you have to play well and do things well and have zero fear

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My greatest fear is to reset my bank, as happened some time ago kkkkkk

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fear of playing higher stakes/ I've kinda capped myself at micro-stakes even though I'm absolutely crushing them, and could probably beat a few levels above with roughly the same ROI, just don't like the idea of $500-1k downswings.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What's the biggest fear in poker? What are you afraid of at the table?
I am afraid of only one thing, wasting my time in vain. Sometimes I play poker for 5-6 hours in a row, and when I realize how much time I have spent on the game, it scares me. I could spend this time on something more useful, something where the result would be visible immediately. But such thoughts occur to me only when I won nothing or won very little :)

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid of not making it to the final table in freeroll tournaments.:(:)

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
When I play poker, I don't think I'm scared. It seems to me that most players are not afraid when playing. I think it's a different feeling and it's called “doubt.”

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
For me, poker is a hobby, so I approach it in a relaxed and stress-free way. There is nothing to be afraid of.

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I’m afraid when I go all-in with a good card that they will beat me to a position higher 😂for example, I’m with 22 and my opponent is with 33

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
play for more than 3 hours in a tournament, going All in on AAs strong until the turn and then getting beat by some type of 72o 2 pair or something just before getting to the paying positions of the tournament

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
if there is a fear of losing and there is no money thats happens sometimmes

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for me, if you play with fear, you have already lost. So No Fear.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The is no such thing , in poker , maybe in contact sport :)))...com on guys and girls , it is just a game ...what fear ?!