jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I have preferences for Texas NLH, but I've been taking some appreciation to short deck, it's kinda quick and makes you play more cards, I like not to be waiting for long time to be able to play a nice hand, so this modality is entertaining for me.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
No Limit Texas Hold'em is my favorite

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorites and the ones I play most often are: PLO and NLHE!💻

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
no limit holdem, sit and go and spins and go

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker of 5 cards, with my family always play a game that is name con quien.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Limit Texas Hold'em for me!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Video poker games are poker games on the machine. Playing video poker is almost the same as playing classic poker or online poker. Do not forget that when choosing one or another type of poker, you need to carefully read its rules and possible game strategies. For example, the Poker Joker game uses a deck of 52 cards, the minimum combination is two pairs, while in other types of poker, such as bonus video poker, the minimum combination is one pair.

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
My absolute top 3 favorite poker variants have to be Razz, Badugi, and 2-7 lowball. Razz has always felt like second nature to me, and I've had the thrill of winning numerous small tournaments back when I first delved into poker in the late 2000s and early 2010s. I've also had great success in badugi tournaments, savoring the taste of victory. As for 2-7 lowball, it's the sheer simplicity of the game that I adore, a quality shared by all three variants.

Jocore

Jocore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
NL
Chips
I mostly play NLHE.
From the mtt's i prever the plo and the shorter tournaments. Maybe after i practiced more i gonna play longer mtt's
And at last i like to play spin amd gold at gg. Mostly short games and not big but nice prices

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
hi . i play PLO, PLO-8, and NLHE.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite poker games is No Limit Texas Holdem. For me is the best.
A few years ago I combined, I played mostly Hold'em but sometimes I also played Horse or Omaha. Right now I only play NL Hold'em.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stud8 with PL omaha 8 are close together on the top of the list then its whatever is available. I really wouldn't care as long as its NOT NL or Fixed Holdem.

You can play so many psychological games in NL 5 card draw with people that are descent enough to be paying attention to what you are drawing and have a blast with it.

Raise it preflop, pull 1 and is that a draw to a straight or flush? Is it an obvious 2 pair, is it a set ? That's something I could play and enjoy all day long everyday with folks that can play a little.

The 3rd option can be any major form of poker as long as its not Limit or NL Holdem. Whether its 5 card draw, stud, razz, PLO, OE, HORSE (yeah Ill endure a round of holdem for horse) , any of the major draw game you want to play( KC, 2-7 etc) it doesn't matter.

Live, it used to be Stud if I wanted to play for enjoyment but NL holdem was where the dead money was. Good luck finding a bunch of folks that want to play other games besides NL Holdem live though. That's another reason why Black Friday killed poker for a lot of folks. Access to all those fun games went away.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NLH, Progressive knock-out MTTs
And of course Freerolls

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No limit Holden all day long best for excitement win big lose big DRAMA ahahaha

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
NLHE, only sometimes i try play others modality but for me NLHE it's the best

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NLHE, PLO8, Razz, Stud hi/lo

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Always no limit hold'em ever since I started with this strain it's consistently #1 for me.

Top 10 Games