Favorite Starting hand

Maikl113

Maikl113

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion, that have all virtually players the best hand before flop AA, also any the with A, and of course couple KK, QQ, JJ. The rest of the hands are more for luck on the flop.

B

BigSlick20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont really have a favorite just play them as they come.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you have a favorite poker hand?
She really makes you win?
Many people say they have a favorite hand, I do not have one. I tried to think about it but I do not attach myself to any hand.

That's good, not good? What do you think?

2-7 my favorite combination, I get great pleasure when I win with this hand, as it very rarely wins and almost all of it is discarded.

Djangofreeman

Djangofreeman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite poker hand is 33. I like this hand because my win rate with this hand is bigger than all other hands, maybe my lucky hand or because I win a lot when I'm short going all in, or because when I am chip leader I usually win a lot with this hand too.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker hand is 33. I like this hand because my win rate with this hand is bigger than all other hands, maybe my lucky hand or because I win a lot when I'm short going all in, or because when I am chip leader I usually win a lot with this hand too.

That's exactly what you just said. That people have favorite hands. Thank you.

vox1er

vox1er

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like high suited connectors such as QTs KQs and high pairs AA-QQ

W

whitesmoke420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if I have a favorite poker hand but I do JAM on Pocket kings a lot and really anything with a King.....lol 90% of the time it hits.:icon_rr::idea::eek::D

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hand is KK... Believe it or not I have more luck with KK than I do with AA!!

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
78 suited I always try to see the flop if its not to expensive:eek:

Austria7

Austria7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always waiting for AA and got KK. And after raising there is an ace at the flop most of the time. So KK have to be MY hand. I´m serious :D

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite poker card

I do not have the most favorite hand, except for two aces. But this is only because it often wins. And not because of the fact that it is unusual or happy, or my special I like jack-dama and queen king suited. But I think there is no favorite hand, but there are preferred and interesting ones for the rally.:idea::idea::idea:

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for the last little while Q anything suited has been fire for me

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know, I don't play poker too long and I probably haven't had time to get my favorite poker hand yet! Although if you think about it,my favorite hand is pocket pair that the flop becomes set.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know, I don't play poker too long and I probably haven't had time to get my favorite poker hand yet! Although if you think about it,my favorite hand is pocket pair that the flop becomes set.

I've been playing for 15 years and I do not have a favorite hand.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, there is no favorite hand in poker. My favorite hand in poker, if it was more than my opponent))

Freeman748

Freeman748

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! I think that many players have favorite hands and combinations, and this is great! But it’s better not to get attached not to one of these hands and combos.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately, there is no favorite hand in poker. My favorite hand in poker, if it was more than my opponent))

A few:):), but the most important is that I like to play poker.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like color connectors AQ or AK. I also won many times with K10.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Obviously I prefer AA, but I feel good about 33, 44, 77, TT, AJ. I remember situations when I win with them being an underdog in crazy situations somehow.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands