maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite poker hand

Do you have a favorite poker hand?
She really makes you win?
Many people say they have a favorite hand, I do not have one. I tried to think about it but I do not attach myself to any hand.

That's good, not good? What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It used to be KTs but now the winning hand is my favourite hand.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
The Ace of Spades is the prettiest card in the whole deck everyone knows that.
53 is my love though. She gets me in trouble from time to time but when we she shows up (win a big pot with it) I know it is going to be a good day.

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are periods in poker tournaments when only garbage hands arrive and the PFR falls. At these moments, I'm waiting for AA, but if I get 2-7, I imagine that these are aces and play pure bluff. Usually players trust and it works.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you have a favorite poker hand?
She really makes you win?
Many people say they have a favorite hand, I do not have one. I tried to think about it but I do not attach myself to any hand.

That's good, not good? What do you think?

My favourite hand is T9s.(all kind of suits). I feel like i catch a lot of flops with that hand..but i don't feel i win more with that hand.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
74 and 73 are my favorite hands, can't resist to play it, often get unreadable nuts with these 2 hands.
Started paying these 2 hands after live poker games, we've been discussing books, and there is a good one "Three, Seven, Ace" by Vladimir Tendryakov. It's absolutely irrational to play 7-4 and 7-3, but it also strange and irrational that these two hands are often hitting absolute nuts.
The biggest pot I've ever had in live cash game was with 74o vs AA vs KK and the flop was 7 4 7 with another 7 on the river and 2 allins infront of me. We've been all drunk and it was $1500 pot, so the hard dispute has started after that deal, guys been one step away from the fight and hitting the dealer. Sick hand, sick deal, sick reaction...

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pocket 8s and pocket 2s

snowmans and duckies!!

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is NOT my favorite poker hand but it was my karma hand a few years back. It seemed like it hit for me more often than any other. That hand was 8,3 suited or unsuited. Pretty crappy hand, huh? But it kept hitting for me so often that I started raising on it on occasion. And it had another positive affect. Players saw me raising with it and now I am on their permanent DONK list. But that was in yesteryear and perhaps in another universe. I don't like it anymore. I assume, like most everything else, karma has its expiration date.

Last edited:
jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A-X suited and I usually jam the pot but I really don't have a favorite hand. I try to play premium hands but depending on position my range will vary.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to go with AA’s, however I’ve lost my fair share of money with this hand too.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite AA hand because it puts me in front of everyone preflop, however it is the hand that I can lose many stacks in case I play incorrectly. It takes a lot of wisdom to play with this hand, because putting myself in front of my pre-flop opponents does not mean that it is unbeatable. It is necessary to know your opponents, to take good advantage of the position, to analyze the amount of your stack and to analyze the stack of your opponent you will be facing, to analyze the tournament phase, to ask yourself the question before playing the pot, what I want with my hand? I want a three of a kind? And if I do not get it right, what will be my reaction? And if my opponent turns me an allin, I fold will I call?

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeap, the 10-K, i dont know why, but that is...

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All Natural.... Someday you are going to be Professional Poker Player soon enough, watch out gentlemen and ladies.
:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D
2-7. Can't explain.

But I like KK my hand.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite hand is AA and KK, you can say anything, but anyway, these couples are waiting:)

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i was good at poker my favorite hand was 64 suited but now that i play bad my favorite hand is AA. KK QQ look the same as AA to me also. It's a green light to go ape shit lol.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a favorite poker hand and no pair either. There is no point in such beliefs.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite hand is A5s hearts - this pocket hand I like to play in multipots. Also my favorite hand is AA - with this pair on preflop I can put all-in at any time.

vra4a

vra4a

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:5h4::7h4: (suited)
two live cards with a variant of straight and flush

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite hands is this AA, KK, AKs, QQ, AKo.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
10-7 seems to be working. But I love anything that wins. I hate JJ although yesterday was in a hand with it. I just limped in to see a cheap flop. 3rd guy in pot raised. Me and someone else call. Flop is the dream. JJK. Finally I can play my JJ and win.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands