Favorite Starting hand

pendulabgd

pendulabgd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends but before I loved to have small pocket pair 22+ to 99 and I was always try to limp that hand and await for the 3rd card to hit at the flop.
But today I more enjoy to have suited connectors.

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Q7? kakaka
it's hard to believe that your favorite hand gives you a positive return 70% of the time.

of course I prefer AA, but I also like 99 or 88 ...

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A8, once I was playing and I just talk out loud " A8 am in" mi girlfriend ask me what are im doing?? And I just win all time with those cards I win.

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Amercan Airlines.
Because, it´s the strongest pair.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably don’t know how to choose random cards to win. Therefore, a good card for me is a simple AA preflop draw.
In general, it all depends on the price, the stage of the tournament, etc. It depends on the opponent in a particular poker draw. Therefore, I can say that for me, my favorite card is a winning card.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to have A Q hearts. It gives a great feeling and I have often won with it.

B

B E Z ON ME

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite Hands

Everyone's got one and even though the percentages say pre flop that aces are the best no one seems to like them, I mean dont get me wrong ain't noone folding em preflop but but what hand do u see yourself trying to play the most.mine is 9 7, suited of course peferrerably diamonds but that's just me...how bout u..

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a preferred hand, but I like to play with low pairs, AXs and KXs, and coordinated and semi coordinated cards.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The cards that make up my favorite play are KQ suited

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still love AA, my favorite hand for sure. I also like small pairs from 55 to 99.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Pair of A is the best ... but my favorite is pair QQ I always do well when I fall and I beat pair AA many times but it is luckier than I think it is my favorite hand ...

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite hand is AA. With this hand I feel confident and often win. Therefore, without much hesitation, I can say that AA is the best hand for me.

G

Gigio22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Defintely AA. Though I have also lost in the past with them.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I liked K 10 suited at one time. I used to play live cash and when I had K 10 suited, I was dealt a straight flush. After this hand, I fell in love with K 10 suited. I very rarely hit the flop with this hand, but I still like this hand. In general, of course, most of all I like pairs such as 99 or 10 10 for example, because when a set opens on the flop, in most cases I win good pots.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I have a friend who will go all in on any Q4, Another who will do it with any J2 ( because he won a tourney with them). I dont have a superstitious 2 cards. But I really like 10J suited or QJ suited. Because of the flexibility on a good flop, and because you can hide it when you flop and draw huge value.

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a weakness for Qk of hearts, I always like to play them, I feel like they bring me good luck

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
J10s is a very interesting hand, and when you continue your opponent with AK it is perfect on an AKQ board, We hardly ever take the opponent's entire stack.

bullishwwd

bullishwwd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
"3 8 suited"

"3 8 suited" in memory of a former Cardschat member ... can anyone guess who that was? :dancing2:

Wally

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands