• Total voters
zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA, KK, AK. I like those. can be considered and others, given the position .....

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AA because is the best hand preflop.

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a bad idea to have a favourite hand. You can play in such a bad way, because of your feeling "Oh it is my favourite hand". I dont have any illusions about that.

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
AA, AK one-color. But we must always be ready to lose with them)))

E

Ekaterina Danilenko

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best hand is the connectors 45 or 23, always win with them. If you drop AA or something high , you can not even try to play

LevySystem

LevySystem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
77. Best hand ingame. Oh, and also Q5, Never fold Q5 :D

M

MadPanic

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love KQs. Especially of hearts. It's romantic and so pretty looking. It's a drawing hand so doesn't always hit the flop, but when it does, it hits the flop HARD. Top pairs, two pairs and all sorts of really strong draws. Another easy hand to double up with. I almost always 3-Bet KQs.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course, I love when I have pocket pair of aces with these cards I'm going confidently and of course the ACE-king is also very pleased with me

L

luckybest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think everyone likes getting aa as a starting hand but that doesn't happen very much I think the key is to look at what position ur in and how many are already in the hand ahead of U even if u have the best starting hand doesn't mean that u will win the hand especially if there are several people in the hand already.

dragunovich

dragunovich

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket Rockets, especially when implaying aggressively and im going slow with them.. to play them correctly is what makes my heart beat in a hurry :D

J

Joe.lane3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I am going to choose AA as my favorite but for some reason I have always favored KQs. For some reason I seem to play well with this hand.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands