"go and f*** ICEBEARS"

M

MK8

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Never count your money when you're sittin at the table."

It's sounds sort of cheesy, but it's actually really relevant. We all have a tendency to be emotionally attached to the money in our stack. We win several huge pots and want to protect it by playing tighter, folding more or leaving the table. Or maybe we check our pokertracker or holdem manager results in the middle of our session to 'see how much we're up.' When we do this we're allowed our results to dictate how we feel. We're saying to ourselves that when we win a lot of money we've played well and when we lose a lot we haven't played well. However, we all know that some days no matter how well we play the cards just don't fall our way and we're going to lose. Conversely, some days when we win a lot we've made bad decisions and have just gotten really lucky. We need to be able to put the monetary amount aside and just make the best decision possible in every scenario.

P

profviru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From Rounders:

"Listen, if you can't spot the sucker at the table in your first half-hour at the table, then you are the sucker."

imafish

imafish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Poker is a lot like sex. Everybody thinks they are great at it...but most people don't really know what they are doing." - wise old man

S

Stoogey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite Tex Dolly joke

"Due to increased price of ammunition...
Do not expect a warning shot!":eek:

H

hypknautiqah

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
"If i had your hand i would of won too." i usually say this when i lose kk to aa lol

L

LeGenie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a hard way to make an easy living :)

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game of people. This is the most important thing to learn ... People ... and the strategy that you use against them. For poker, more than for any other game, one must understand opponents. "

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game of people. This is the most important thing to learn ... People ... and the strategy that you use against them. For poker, more than for any other game, one must understand opponents. "

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a lot like sex. Everyone thinks they are the best, but most don’t have a clue what they are doing. — Dutch Boyd

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Poker is like sex, everyone thinks he's the best, but most do not even know what they're doing"

Z

zannie27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite quote comes oddly enough from Norman Chad the ESPN commentator for the wsop and it's the line about someone being "Whamboozled" 😂😂. He usually says it when someone is on their last leg or like if someones Aces got cracked.. Anyways I like to say it to people myself.. Don't judge me.. 😂😂😂

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Limit poker is a science, no limit is an art. In limit You are shooting at targets. In no limit, the target comes alive and shoots You in return."

F

FreeDom1998

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"If in the first half hour of the game you could not determine who the weakling is, then the weakling is you!" - The hero of Matt Damon of the "Shulerov"

P

procuroralex

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is not gamble

Poker is not a gamble, it's a game of science, and self-mastery!

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Feel my power...get out Russian."-Tony G LOLOL

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a few that I really like but one of my least favorites has the be “9 high like a boss” really wasn’t a fan of that guy

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"Trust everyone, but always cut the deck."

Attachments

• May The Flop Be With You.jpg
    May The Flop Be With You.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 13
A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The good news is that in every deck of fifty-two cards there are 2,598,960 possible hands. The bad news is that you are only going to be dealt one of them.
-- Anthony Holden, author of Big Deal (1990)

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
My favorite quote is

"Poker is a combination of luck and skill. People think mastering the skill part is hard, but they’re wrong. The trick to poker is mastering the luck." - Jesse May