Favorite Poker Player .

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have three favorite players and I think they are the best. This is Jason Mercier, Daniel Negreanu, Phil Ivey.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Poker Brat Phil Hellmuth for the blow ups

M

monsieuradl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering who's your favorite poker player to watch? and if you have had the pleasure to play against him/her ?

Mine is Daniel Negréanu , although i would hate to play against him in a serious setting cuz he just talks too much , but what can i say he is so much fun to watch i guess!

My favourite one is Adrián Mateos, I love watching him playing in youtube in "La mente de un Pro", where he explains how he plays his hands.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite poker celebrity is Daniel Negreanu.
Favorite poker player is Bruno Botteon. He did an interview to a brazilian podcast this year where he told his life story. He is a hell of a poker player and a the kind of ppl we need most in brazil (hard working honest ppl).

rusyamingazov

rusyamingazov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite poker player is Phil Ivey! what a face he makes when he catch up bad beats, no emotions...

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like Daniel negreanu , he is a fantastic player , he able to teach you how to become a talent poker ,

C

CSLysander

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was fortunate to watch Doyle Brunson at a game in the early 90s. He is and will always be my favorite player. I have never had a chance to play him as that day I was a simple Marine Lance Corporal who could not afford the table he was at. He is amazing and much better at understanding the game than almost any player I watch today.

Jonathan Little would be my number 2. He is amazing at making others better while being great at the game. I want to get a chance to play against him so I will have to find where he is once.

The one I find to be amusing, though not a fan of his actual style is Jeff Boski. I want to play him, which is why I am building a bankroll on ACR. He is not to the level of Brunson or Little, but I think he is a good ambassador to the sport.

Many, and I knew this before I opened the thread, talk about Negranieu. I have never been more than a passing fan of his. He is a great ambassador for poker, which gains my respect. That said, people I know who have dealt with him have a few stories that I will not share that make me just shrug at anything about him. Would I play him? Ohh yes I would. He has his weaknesses and I am not in awe of him. Then again, I am not in awe of many of the players today. Any person can win, some by sheer dumb luck. It is about wanting to experience what you can do, not what others can.

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was fortunate to watch Doyle Brunson at a game in the early 90s. He is and will always be my favorite player. I have never had a chance to play him as that day I was a simple Marine Lance Corporal who could not afford the table he was at. He is amazing and much better at understanding the game than almost any player I watch today.

Jonathan Little would be my number 2. He is amazing at making others better while being great at the game. I want to get a chance to play against him so I will have to find where he is once.

The one I find to be amusing, though not a fan of his actual style is Jeff Boski. I want to play him, which is why I am building a bankroll on ACR. He is not to the level of Brunson or Little, but I think he is a good ambassador to the sport.

Many, and I knew this before I opened the thread, talk about Negranieu. I have never been more than a passing fan of his. He is a great ambassador for poker, which gains my respect. That said, people I know who have dealt with him have a few stories that I will not share that make me just shrug at anything about him. Would I play him? Ohh yes I would. He has his weaknesses and I am not in awe of him. Then again, I am not in awe of many of the players today. Any person can win, some by sheer dumb luck. It is about wanting to experience what you can do, not what others can.

like i said im a big fan of Daniel Negréanu , and what makes him stand out when in comes to other poker players not only is raw skill , understanding of the game and how he plays it , but his personality and how he deals with certain situations , specially if you follow his vlogs on youtube you get to see even more , and i think thats why he has built arguably the largest fan base when it comes to Poker players .
that being said ,i know its not everyone's cup of tea .

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering who's your favorite poker player to watch? and if you have had the pleasure to play against him/her ?

Mine is Daniel Negréanu , although i would hate to play against him in a serious setting cuz he just talks too much , but what can i say he is so much fun to watch i guess!

Good Morning ! Mine are,Steve O'Dwyer, erik seidel, ole schemion.

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I have no special preferences, I am not a fan of anyone, but I have respect for those who have achieved poker heights, well done, what else to say...

Kenad_MNE

Kenad_MNE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Ivey, the most famous ever poker player in all parts of the world

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patrik Antonius is my favourite!

Y

YogSothoth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G. EV? Hell with EV. He plays "with haaaart!"

Seriously though, to the extent entertainment and television are important to poker, so was Tony G.

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many good players, but for me the best is Chris Ferguson, he is an immortal.

poker is like sex, everything is position.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I really have so many, Tom Dwan, Daniel Negranau, Phil Ivey, Mike (Timex) Macdonald, Maria Ho, Jennifer Tilley, Vanessa Russou, just to name a few, but I would really like to sit at the same table with the Godfather of Poker, Texas Dolly, Doyle Brunsen, For me he is the one that really started the Poker boom when he wrote "The Super System" giving away some of his secrets of the game.

When the fun Stops, STOP!