Favorite Poker Player .

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering who's your favorite poker player to watch? and if you have had the pleasure to play against him/her ?

Mine is Daniel Negréanu , although i would hate to play against him in a serious setting cuz he just talks too much , but what can i say he is so much fun to watch i guess!

TommyT

TommyT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played with Luke Swartz in a £220 2 day tournament in London. He's actually a nice bloke considering he's an a**e on tv. Fav player to watch is Tom Dwan I just love his play and his ability to read and figure out the best bet sizing extremely well.

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played with Luke Swartz in a £220 2 day tournament in London. He's actually a nice bloke considering he's an a**e on tv. Fav player to watch is Tom Dwan I just love his play and his ability to read and figure out the best bet sizing extremely well.

Tom Dwan aggressive play is always fun to watch hah!

G

goozfrahbah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AllInPav, Buehlero, BParis, Jeff Gross, Kevin Martin, Lex Veldhuis, Matt Staples

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite Poker Player?

Hello.
Daniel wins out among really great players. My favorite, like others. In live poker, it seems that people don't mind if they lose to a happy, pleasant player. He has a niche nobody else comes near. He has proven that. I have never played against him, but it sure would be fun!
Dan,O

M

mike1113

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Daniel has shown that he can blow up pretty badly this year on streams, but all in all I think he's still widely regarded as a favorite and good person; my favorites are Tom Dwan and Patrik Antonius though

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My answer would be Negreanu, but because everyone says that, I will go with Fedor Holz. Incredible player with one of the best sun runs throughout his career.

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Doyle Brunson, I living legend, who has a whole poker history in his mind, from old to new school. In other words, he's a poker encyclopedia alive. I deeply hope him a very long and healthy life.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don´t know if I have only one favourite player! I like differents players, for example Daniel Negreanu, Doyle Brunson and Phil Ivey. When I play online I like see CrownUpGuy, wizowizo, blanconegro and Negriin :)

Sorry for my english :D

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was wondering who's your favorite poker player to watch? and if you have had the pleasure to play against him/her ?

Mine is Daniel Negréanu , although i would hate to play against him in a serious setting cuz he just talks too much , but what can i say he is so much fun to watch i guess!

Yes! Daniel Negreanu the best player on the planet poker. Play against him? I want to, but not with my money, because I'm sorry to lose. But let's say I can afford to lose 100 dollars without significant damage.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite player is the most out of the box person I've ever seen and absolutely love his style. Phil Laak!

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My answer would be Negreanu, but because everyone says that, I will go with Fedor Holz. Incredible player with one of the best sun runs throughout his career.

Holz is definitely in my top 3 , i have been really impressed by how he plays the game and overall energy ! and his run in 2016 is legendary !

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree with you. I also think Daniel Negreanu is the best poker player. When I watch his game, I am always convinced of his professionalism. And in general, he is a very positive player.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Well ... for a long time I admired Dabiel Negreanu .... however a few months ago I began to see Lex Veldhuis streamers and the truth is that he has really impressed me with the way he plays ... his achievements are impressive, always playing at the highest levels and constantly winning prizes ... and what I admire the most is that he doesn't use any HUD to help ...!

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favorite player is Mikita Badziakouski. He is a complete player, he plays all the variants at a great level

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
My favorite players is Liv Boeree and Vanessa Russo. These are professional players who have achieved great results. And it also proves once again that women in poker are no worse than men.

P

Principg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G for me. Always fun to watch him.

Phil Ivey is genius.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tough to pick one player , phil helmuth is mine because I can emulate him and be like him down the line. There are 2 players I admire a lot but there is no way you can get to their talent level: TOM DWAN and VICTOR BLUM (isildur).

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fatima Moreira de Melo. And all the girls who play poker. )