Favorite hand

T

tblaze

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
AA is my favorite hand except when i lost about 12k last night on the bubble to KK.

LastBullet

LastBullet

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like seeing Pocket Aces on pokerstars. They get cracked much to often. I have two favorite hands, which are KK (heart and diamond because my fav. color is red :)) and 10 9 suited of any suit. There are so many possibilities with 10 9 suited.

D

dirty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite hand is 5 6 suited, used to be k 10 off, but 5 6 suited has been good to me lately.

L

ll_razor_ll

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i would have to say pocket 4's because i always seem to hit trips or quads on them for some odd reason..

S

sonicyborg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My favriot hands would have to be suited conectors above 4-5 i usualy use the 2 big bet rule i will call any 2 big bets if 2 callers are in the pot and try to get luky if im realy up i would even cal a all in. But my favriot suited connector so far wold have to be 9 10 spades. I always hit with it but sometimes i obviosly dont. But its a realy good way to disguis your hand the people in the pot with you will have no clue what you are holding.

R

RAZE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play for money, I'm pretty selective but 38 suited is magical and I try to limp with it whenever possible. I don't know why or if it's just a figment of my imagination but it's been pretty ridiculous. I have the same luck as Ice76 with 44.

S

shirtxl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite hand happens to be ace,ten spaded. for some odd reason, i just like the way it looks. plus it's the hand i won my first live tourney with.

D

de3th

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8 and 4 won me 20 bucks one game at pokerstars

O

opops

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For some reason, 10 7 suited makes me happy. The other night one guy flops a boat, and i catch a straight flush on the turn.

Another time, i checked Big Blind with 10 7 and caught a boat.

The last time i played 10 7 was when one of my buddies raised a little and i called and i flopped a striaght.

That's how 10 7 became my favorite hand!

R

RAZE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also a huge fan of 10 7 suited. One particular tourney, with my two bros and I, the first hand was dealt, I have 10 7 clubs...flop comes 7TT. They both go all in ($100 buyin) and lose showing 77 and A T...greatness.

cky12

cky12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have two. The first is KJ of clubs. I know this is a hand that pretty much everyone would play, but it just has more meaning to me. Its been my lucky hand. Also, I like playing T8 of hearts. Again, I have done very well with this (actually hitting a straight flush with this once).

B

bschuster788

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i would have to say that my favorite hand is k10 suited, it always does me good

nitropunisher

nitropunisher

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i would say i like to play alot the poket tens, or the king 10 of spades, those are my favorite hands to play when i get them, very confident in them.

donK

donK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitive the best hands out of the top 10 hands its​
TJ
SUITED
REMEBER ALWAYS THE SIZE OF THE BET COMPARE WITH UR CHIPS​

F

Freakakanus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
J/7 suited for some reason always does me right if I can limp in with it. You can't put to much money in pre-flop with it but if you can get in cheap after the flop it works well.

F

frisco

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
J3...won a tourney in Vegas when I boated on the flop leaving my opponnet with 2nd best hand. Take home was almost 1k.

bpazjr13

bpazjr13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
8 4 is called "Tha Paschke" because my brother and I always play this hand and it seems to hit for us..or we just play them like AA

thearcher1

thearcher1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite hands would be 8 5 off or on doesnt matter. I usually either trip 5s or 8s and the occasional full house. Been tracking it and it runs about 40 percent of the time... Very wierd.

-2222-

-2222-

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A@ suited always seems lucky for me....I've had plenty of nut flushes and wheel str8's.

I almost never win with JJ so I just do not know how to play that hand anymore???

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands