Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
76s like a hand to go in with it is very nice when opponents can't know about such a hand sometimes I go in with it but the most favorite hand is certainly the well-known AA hand that I think everyone loves:)

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm going to be cliché, but my favorite hand is the strongest hand the AA.
This is my best chance to win, of course it's my favorite hand.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite poker hands are all I can beat, maybe I get excited with a pair of AAs, but that pair can make me lose, so how is it possible to win and lose with all the cards, my favorite hand is the one that give victory at the moment of the game - any.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
No such thing as a Favourite hand in my book, I used to think A/K was an awesome hand but lost count of how many times I went out with it, Falling in love with any two cards is just superstitious rubbish and can land you in trouble, Once in a Tournament on the BB I was raised all-in by a player on my right, and I looked at my K/J off thinking I might fold if someone else pushes.
When it went all around the table with everyone folding, the player who was all-in said "I have my favourite hand, J/10" I immediately called thinking he has no reason to be lying about his hand, and I have the Jack covered with a better kicker so all I have to do is hope his 10 doesn't pair.
It didn't and it was goodnight for him, So no! I certainly do not have a favourite hand!

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
AA, of all, of the
I like J10 suited a lot

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't know why, but I like 7, it's just a magic hand

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
my favourite hand for some reason is pocket 8s ... but also suited 10J .. also small connected hands ... its then that i play my best game ... dont need high hands to win ..

M

mara2259

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love small pairs, they are hard to read and allow you to double your stack if you hit a set.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
KQ is my favorite hand, it makes me control myself knowing that there might be an ace somewhere. It's the hand that makes me more responsible but also closer to success (this is just for me)

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite hands are the ones that win;)

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
AA,55,KT but also depends on the day, sometimes i feel i have lucky hands for tournaments

Grabobbe

Grabobbe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I guess everyones favorite hand should be AA. But people tend to be too aggressive with it, and loose big time, when it doesn’t win the hand. 😊

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my favorite hand is AA or KK always with a high chance of winning

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
love QQ, TJ. I win a lot of hands with these cards.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands