Favorite Form Of Poker

Fish2014

Fish2014

Rock Star
first all thanks to CardsChat for allowing me to be a member I am a player who already has more than 5 years in the poker world the truth is that every day you learn something new usually play Pot limit Omaha cash 0.50$ $1 is complicated this modality boats preflop tend to be juices and re constant raise makes this very interesting mode of course I know the other variants and I have to say after 5 years of play I prefer NL holdem in my opinion the more cards you have in your hand the poker moves away from reality and not for anything the majority of major tournaments are played in this mode really consider it to be the best not be you who think​

M

moosepaw

Rock Star
Hold'Em NL $1/$2. Just because I haven't gotten into any of the other games and I do well to keep going! Have only been playing for a few months so I might explore some other games, I like the game where you have to try and get the lowest hand (forgot what its called).

Abramo Della Luce

Abramo Della Luce

Rock Star
Awards
I enjoy all forms of seven card stud a lot but maybe most hi lo.
There is just so much information for grabs and most people only look at what they have and maybe what's still on the table, but forget what has been folded already.
Because of convenience reasons I have changed more towards NL holdem and am focusing more on that now to get better at it.

M

mauroc711

Enthusiast
NL Hold'em is definitely "Goat" but I enjoy playing PL omaha and poker draw called "closed poker" in my country.

However, I think Hold Em is the precise level of information and uncertainty to get you playing for hours.

KapitoshkaOB

KapitoshkaOB

Enthusiast
Freerols is very good game !) but serious ,it is Bounty Builder - very good gategories of poker !

pescaofish

pescaofish

Legend
Awards
Imprefer badugi and 2-7 Triple draw, Razz, unfortunately they are very very few chances to play those. :2d: :4h: :5c4: :3s4:

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Awards
I love HORSE tournies, but almost impossible to find. Hate anything with wild cards.

R

roddypra

Rock Star
My favorite is the no limit hold on myself. But omaha has earned my heart hehehe. This game has a very incredible game variance and the fact that you are a bit more experienced, you can make a lot of money from the newbies faster.

quick

quick

Legend
Awards
I only play NLHE.

Although I'd like to eventually learn Limit HE , Omaha, and Big O as these are all ones that run regularly at my local card room.