fatigue hinders your performance in poker.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play when I'm tired. Because there will be no results.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If being tired is very harmful to maintaining a good level at the tables. You must be rested to be as focused as possible.

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have not rested for a long time, given the war in the country (there are 3 children at home, I work at home, it is very difficult to sit at the poker table. Today the elder went to school, the youngest went to kindergarten in the second year, the beginning of the day is not bad) And I just want to relax without worries and screams.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I've been getting very tired at work lately and it really interferes with playing poker, I fall asleep during the game several nights in a row.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Most of us face this problem, it's hard to make good decisions when you're tired. Not only in poker...

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mental tiredness interferes with decision-making for sure, resting and having a good night's sleep is a way to clear your mind and absorb the day's studies, very important to play with your mind 100%, I avoid playing at dawn to have a better performance.
the most important phase is final straights and final tables in a tournament and alivence who is better prepared.# rest :)

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think fatigue affects the game in a negative way because then you are unable to concentrate properly and that makes it harder to make the right decisions. But if you always suffer from fatigue, you should see a doctor some people suffer from chronic fatigue and this must be clarified through medical examinations why this is the case. I also think that everyone should decide for themselves whether they are able to play despite the fatigue, but it would be advisable to simply take a break if you are tired

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
fatigue interferes with my performance, because I get anxious and make undue bets.
Hi
Obviously, fatigue leads to mistakes. It is better not to play in this state because you risk receiving additional losses. Rest will simply save your money :)

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I recommend that you don't play tired, but if you think it doesn't affect you, play your hands, record them and the next day think if you had acted the same way.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt [And not only in Poker], when it is the case,is better to avoid... Look for something else that you can still do in these moments without harming yourself.

Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
very, sometimes I play a lot and make a lot of mistakes, so I take a break

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, it is better to play poker rested, as fatigue affects concentration and making the right decisions even for very good players!!!

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
In my case, it does affect a lot. I remember that when I worked and came home at night to play, many times I fell asleep due to fatigue and I couldn't help but close my eyes all the time, so much so that I didn't apply all of myself, due to fatigue.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
In my case, it does affect a lot. I remember that when I worked and came home at night to play, many times I fell asleep due to fatigue and I couldn't help but close my eyes all the time, so much so that I didn't apply all of myself, due to fatigue.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It is necessary to rest to regain mental energy. Playing a lot does not produce good results, this is my opinion

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my case, practice shows that fatigue is very difficult to play poker. I used to fall asleep during a tournament. Rest is very important especially before long sessions. After all, if you play tournaments, you should understand that if you play out, the game may take more than one hour or even more than one day. So try to have a good rest before the poker marathon...

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is very little time for poker these days. But I never start playing poker tired.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well I think it does harm
because tiredness affects everything in life, such as work, household chores and so on.
even more so in poker, which is a sport that involves the mind and body

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
fatigue interferes with my performance, because I get anxious and make undue bets.
That is why I love playing in the morning, fresh, with coffee. I'll continue during the day and usually end with CardsChat freerolls just before supper, I never play at night!

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make sure you all get enough sleep folks. Lack of sleep depletes mental capacity and jeopardizes physical health.
Poor sleep has been associated by science with a variety of health issues, including immune system deterioration and weight gain.
Regularly getting less than 7 hours of sleep can eventually have an adverse effect on your overall health.
In addition, a sleep disorder may be the underlying cause of this. Your brain and body's systems won't operate normally if you don't get enough sleep. Additionally, it may significantly reduce your quality of life and your poker performance.

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
As does everyone, that is one of the problems of playing too long

Goggelheimer

Goggelheimer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fatigue is kind of like using drugs.
You are not in full control of your physical and mental powers.
You are not able to make good decisions.
It's a special kind of tilt.

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Of course, it interferes, even indifference and apathy to the game appear. Rest is the best medicine for a good game.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course yes, I can't make the best decisions when I'm tired!

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Of course, fatigue generates boredom, tiredness, stress, anger and will make you make crazy decisions without thinking, your emotions will prevail over your decisions and then you will regret those decisions. I recommend that you don't play, rather rest and have a session bright and full of energy. luck