fatigue hinders your performance in poker.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's right. Playing tired affects the performance of logical thinking. The mind has to be very calm and rested and according to the Latin quote “mens sana in corpore sano”.

Slotmasina90

Slotmasina90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SI
Chips
Brez dvoma je to ovira. Čeprav tudi kljub utrujenosti kdaj zaigram poker, se velikokrat, namesto da bi si odpocil, posedem pred ekran in že vnaprej vem, da nima smisla... Ko mi lahko gre na začetku še kar dobro, je vse samo za kratek čas, ker mi slej ko prej pade koncentracija in potem samo še sedim in gledam v ekran,kdaj bom vse te punte razdelil med kolege sosednjih miz... Nikoli nam ne bo šla nobena stvar v življenju dobro in niti produktivno, če vemo, da je naše telo psihično ali fizično izčrpano... Jutri je nov dan🙂

Last edited:
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its best to be well rested, hydrated, and fed when you are playing.

Slotmasina90

Slotmasina90

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
SI
Chips
Najboljše je, da ste med igro dobro spočiti, hidrirani in siti.
Vsekakor! Ne smete dovoliti, da trpite iz katerega koli zornega kota!
Predvsem pa je zelo pomembna mirnost, da smo lahko osredotočeni na igro ... Kakorkoli, vsi vemo, da je to ena vrsta hude odvisnosti, ki se je je treba zavedati. Sem človek brez predsodkov in jih nimam, niti najmanj ne pametujem! Imam pa nekaj prijateljev, ki so se borili s to odvisnostjo in res je od hudiča, če se ne obvladaš in se pustiš imeti v šahu... ko komaj dobro poznaš realnost, je drzno prepozno.. Težke so te stvari, za katere vemo, da nam vsem ni treba dolgovati. Jaz pa dam samo nasvet, misel, dobro besedo,... Torej iz izkušenj.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, that's right, tiredness causes you to make bad decisions, which it is advisable to take a break and you will get better results. Regards

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Too much of something is never good... it's always better to plan your work, family, rest and poker time. A couple of years ago in the pandemic, I was playing 10-12 hours a day for 2 weeks... I started having lack of sleep, anxiety and nervous tics in my right eyelid... the lesson stuck with me forever.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I feel like this I don't play, what helps me a lot is always having one or two days of not playing and having organized the other days so that when I start playing I am totally focused, without tiredness, without hunger or pending things

I Identify as a Shark

I Identify as a Shark

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Playing tired definitely impacts my play, to the point it's not worth it. I've actually made a promise to myself to never play while I'm tired. It's one of the "poker rules" I've set for myself. I also don't play while drunk, hungover, sick, or even hungry!

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Undoubtedly, fatigue prevents you and not only you from playing, you lose concentration and the will to win, you get annoyed when the game drags on

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Most often, it is the disordered sleep pattern among poker players that is the main problem that provokes the slow development of chronic fatigue syndrome. There is a gradual decline in motivation and you no longer want to play long sessions.Every poker player works with his head throughout the day. The energy costs of mental labor are enormous. Accordingly, you need to regularly supply the brain with the necessary amount of energy.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing when tired is only good for checking your limits. Something like special forces training or something.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I'm tired, I make stupid calls..

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
fatigue interferes with my performance, because I get anxious and make undue bets.
If you are tired, you should just go and rest. I don't understand why you force yourself to play. If you are tired, you will most likely make mistakes, and mistakes are financial losses. So, the question is, why play in such a state and lose money?

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
absolutely
Fatigue interferes in any situation where you are afraid to make decisions

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
I agree. When I am tired I make more mistakes and when I fall asleep at the table even more mistakes.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
So fatigue prevents you from making the right decisions, so it is better to play poker, when you have had a good night's sleep and charged with positive energy, you will play

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
without a doubt, fatigue brings bad results in poker, the decisions are not correct due to mental fatigue, above all

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm like that too, if I'm too tired my sessions are not profitable, the best thing to do is take a break and come back when I'm 100%

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
playing poker tired can negatively affect your game. Poker is a game that requires concentration, strategy and decision-making. When you're tired, these skills can be compromised.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
fatigue interferes with my performance, because I get anxious and make undue bets.
I never play tired. I already have a negative experience. There were times when I played tired, after a hard day's work, and almost every time I got nothing but losses and disappointment.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Fatigue and playing poker are a bad combination. When you're tired you are more likely to just make mistakes and plays that you would normally not make. When I am tired or just not feeling up to playing I don't. Even when I have traveled to play poker if I was too tired, I would just skip a game and rest.

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the beginning it hurt a lot, nowadays I learned to have more control and, in some moments, I even leave the games. I recommend researching the writings of T. Harv Eker

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Undoubtedly, fatigue is very disruptive to the game.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Tiredness overcomes us all friend.
For that the best thing is to do routines.
For example, if you play cash, you play a certain number of hands and whatever the outcome you fold.
If you play an MTT or two simultaneously, you determine how many hours the tournaments last and once they're over you don't play anymore.
If you study poker, you do it at a certain time. It is better to study 30 minutes a day, than to undergo 10 hours in a single day and rest the rest of the week.
The same in the game. It's better to play for a number of hours than overdo it because that's where you start to make bad decisions, because your brain also gets tired.
Greetings:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Fatigue hinders performance not only cause it makes you anxious as you said.
It also affects your concentration, calculation, awareness. Even get sleepy sometimes. Notgood for your game at all