Fantasy Poker

Fantazzle

Fantazzle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wanted to inform everyone of a new free fantasy poker game that Fattys Poker and Fantazzle has created. http://www.fantazzle.com/fantasy-games/fantasy-poker-game/play-poker.php

Grand Prize winner will receive a 2011 Main Event seat.

With the popularity of fantasy sports and the Main Event, what do you think of this game? Is it something that can be an annual game or maybe can turn into a year-long game with drafts and begins before the main event?

What is your strategy for the game? Who do you think will be sitting at the final table?

Looking forward to partaking in the discussions on this board. If you guys have any questions about the game feel free to shoot me an pm or email. (this is not meant to be an ad, i am just trying to get thoughts from poker players on the game and discuss the Main event)

Last edited:
NeverFold

NeverFold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One thing I like in the Fantasy Poker League (TFPL) is an entertainment/advertising company that brings the game of No limit Texas Hold'em to bars in Texas.

Fantazzle

Fantazzle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Free fantasy poker game-- Win a seat to the 2011 Main Event.

Is no one intersted in it? We arent trying to get your money, its free, all you need to enter and create an account is an email address.
Way to good of a deal to pass up.

Any questions on the game or Fantazzle please let me know. Fantazzle is a very legitimate fantasy sports site that has been around since 2008. Steve Smith of the NYG and Ray Rice of the Ravens have recently signed deals with Fantazzle to become partners. In 2008, we beat out the likes of ESPN, CBS, Yahoo and the rest of the fantasy football community and won the Projections Ranking award.