Family vs Poker

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am trying to reconcile, I play more in the vacant times, or I play spin, which allows me to play quick matches, if I need to stop for some reason I will not sacrifice an entire tournament.

It really is complicated to try to reconcile family, if you have a separate place in the house to play it is easier, if you are a casual player you can try to play adapting to the days and times that are more relaxed, now if you are a professional you have to play working harder to be able to separate time between each one, just as our conventional jobs require exclusive time of our attention, a professional player needs to dedicate himself to the maximum to have a good performance.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to play no more than 2-3 hours a day so as not to annoy my wife.:)

S

Superhansi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It can be some hours with Poker some weeks, but family is always first, even if there is some important tournaments.

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to manage my time in a way I can do both: play and study poker, and pay attention to my dear ones. So I program my long tournaments and let everyone know that I'll be busy for some time when I play them.

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play in the weekend, during the night