Family poker game

Xupakabraz

Xupakabraz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Friends, please tell us if you tried to play poker with your family? Parents, your girlfriend or boyfriend, children? Were they told the rules and taught basic strategies?👪👪👪
My girlfriend played similar to poker game before we met. Now we are playing together, but she prefers another room most of the time. But really it is fun to compete who is going to go father in one tournament.

Nokaut men 1997

Nokaut men 1997

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
There is a game called football. It is much more practical to play with family and friends. Without the danger that the wife will like it and that she will start playing too. It strengthens the body and spirit. You just need to have the ball.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My older nephew taught not only me how to play, but also other nephews. Now we play in the summer

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My family is not interested in the game of poker and they think it's a game of chance. But I'm persistent and I don't pay attention to what they say.

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Previously, my friends and brothers and I often gathered for an offline poker game, it was very fun and dynamic, and I hope when everything returns to normal, we will play like this again, although not with the full roster.

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I started playing 5 card draws at pokerstars in 2007, the mood was almost always great, we talked a lot, joked and had a lot of fun! I miss that time very much.

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
metro family was always very concerting and the fact that I played poker was always something very bad for them, but even so my mother is the only one who understands me, that's why I studied and to this day I was able to earn money in what I love most, which is this game or more than that, this sport
great to hear that, I think your words will inspire some people)

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There is a game called football. It is much more practical to play with family and friends. Without the danger that the wife will like it and that she will start playing too. It strengthens the body and spirit. You just need to have the ball.
sounds boring)) the wife will definitely not agree))

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My family is not interested in the game of poker and they think it's a game of chance. But I'm persistent and I don't pay attention to what they say.
I like your vision, I am of the same opinion

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My family doesn't play poker.
Show them the PSPC tournament on Youtube and the prize money to the winner, maybe the family will change their mind? )) :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Friends, please tell us if you tried to play poker with your family? Parents, your girlfriend or boyfriend, children? Were they told the rules and taught basic strategies?👪👪👪
no i play poker alone in my family and they all know about my hobby and support me

dlwilson88

dlwilson88

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Wow) This is a methodical approach) How are you doing, do you play regularly?) Has your son already started winning?)
I have always been very detail orientated, maybe to a fault. My son never really took an interest in cards, not from a real money perspective anyway which is probably a good thing. As far as my play goes I'm limited to playing sites like Global Poker which is technically considered a sweepstake entry which is legal in Virginia as long as there is no cash required to enter and the sponsor awards the prize based on chance. Technically I could gamble on sites that are offshore but the Unlawful Internet gambling Enforcement Act (or UIGEA) still stands as something of an impediment. This piece of federal legislation makes it illegal for banks and other financial institutions to process any payment for the purposes of offshore gambling.

One of the many downfalls of being limited to sites like Global Poker is the people playing on the site are not your average poker players. The bidding and overall gameplay are all over the place. Players go all in pre-flop with hands like 2 7 offsuit. There's no method to their madness.

Until Virginia allows online gambling (which is slowly being looked at in the General Assembly) my options are very limited.

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I once tried to play strip with a girl. After I stayed at the table in my shorts, I don't play anymore)

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have always been very detail orientated, maybe to a fault. My son never really took an interest in cards, not from a real money perspective anyway which is probably a good thing. As far as my play goes I'm limited to playing sites like Global Poker which is technically considered a sweepstake entry which is legal in Virginia as long as there is no cash required to enter and the sponsor awards the prize based on chance. Technically I could gamble on sites that are offshore but the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (or UIGEA) still stands as something of an impediment. This piece of federal legislation makes it illegal for banks and other financial institutions to process any payment for the purposes of offshore gambling.

One of the many downfalls of being limited to sites like Global Poker is the people playing on the site are not your average poker players. The bidding and overall gameplay are all over the place. Players go all in pre-flop with hands like 2 7 offsuit. There's no method to their madness.

Until Virginia allows online gambling (which is slowly being looked at in the General Assembly) my options are very limited.
Yeah... it's not easy. Who would have thought that in 2022 there are still such conservative rules. Hope it will be soon buddy!

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I once tried to play strip with a girl. After I stayed at the table in my shorts, I don't play anymore)
:ROFLMAO: next time, prepare well for the game, and then the win will definitely please you ;):sneaky:

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
actually my kids introduced me to poker, and i have been playing now for 20 yrs

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Always had a poker night with family and weekend visitors. From visitng friends and their kids to grand parents, everyione loves a few hours of NL hold'em and play is always friendly with many many flops - no aggression or bluffing much - just social play for fun...

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
actually my kids introduced me to poker, and i have been playing now for 20 yrs
sounds enthusiastic, who would have thought then that the game will hook you so much and not let go

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played poker with my parents a few times. I've played with friends many times. Immediately I explained the rules of the game and after a while everyone was already playing by themselves.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I regularly play with my wife, brothers-in-law and friends, so it's more fun to play than on the computer.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It depends on how you play, if you lose badly and often, it's not worth it. And if you make money in poker, you should try to teach someone from your relatives how to play, and then if they themselves have a desire)

G

GoodMoon90

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No) I'm the only one who plays poker in my family)

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have never played poker with my family members, although they all know that i earn money from poker...

Top 10 Games