infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My family fully shares my passion for poker and they are always happy with my victories.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
well ,,,, in my personal case .... if I have such important support ... that allows you to play poker in a very calm and relaxed way .... it would be very difficult to be successful ,,, and above all to enjoy of poker without family support

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Complete support for my recreational poker playing (live and online) from my wife. My two grown children are fine with it. One grandson is in awe and loves to play heads-up with me (no money). Just wait till he turns legal age to gamble. Then I will take his money - he bluffs too often.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say that they support me as in my country poker is still considered gambling by most of the older generation. Good thing is that seeing that i balance poker well with my duties and other hobbies and i don't spend big amount of money on it they accept it as just another of my hobbies.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Sometimes they get annoyed when I spend a lot of time in front of the computer, but when I make a profit and invite them to eat or go out, they do not say anything .. lol I'm a recreational person who sometimes makes some extra money :D

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't even tell my parents that I play poker even though I am grown ass man. My mother considers any gamling is stupid. If she finds out she'll just think that I am gamgling my life away even though it's just penny poker for fun.

T

tladake

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only knowledge that my family has about poker are stereotypes from TV, it is gambling only, it is dangerous adictive, soner or later you will loose everything. But they do not trouble me, I do not play for big money and I am not gambling type of person.

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a young man, and my parents support me, since I have completely given them my winnings a couple of times, it makes me happy when they are happy for me

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really, but they are not against. They know that I play poker regulary, but they think I'm losing my time playing. But I guess everyone should have a hobby and poker is mine :)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does your family support you to play poker?
My family not only supports me ,but also helps me in every possible way in my hard work! Without them, I would have left poker long ago!

GODZZ

GODZZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My family talks , watches TV , has dinner , fights lol , . The whole time i'm playing , they pay me no attention whatsoever .

glgl

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never discussed poker with my family. Since it is just a hobby for me right now. If someday I need to talk about it, I don't think it will open any problem.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play to have fun in my spare time, without harming the quality of life I have with my family.

A

arsenalcho_1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

since this is not my main income yet, they can't tell me anything

M

mouTAT

Rock Star
Silver Level