Failure to Repay Stake - Pokernuts01

Figaroo2

Figaroo2

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of the people reading my post will not like what I have to say, but someone needs to say it: if you stake someone to play poker using your money, you are a degenerate gambler. If you do it online, and transfer money to someone else, knowing just his nickname on cardschat and on some online poker sites, you are a complete idiot, and you deserve this kind of things to happen to you. This guy pokernuts01 can setup other accounts on all the poker sites, cardschat, paypal and in a few months do the very same thing to you again, and you will never know it. And the most hilarious quote: "I trusted him with my money because he was a loyaler" :)

Yep this is just so totally wrong on every level and you describe yourself perfectly.
You clearly have some serious issues going on.
I can tell you are going to go far in life and have many close and trusting friends.

I was trying to remember you from somewhere......yep here it is in Alucards stake thread...jackboots on again titiduru
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-staking-64/alucards-powerfest-stake-360603/post-4109673.html
Leopards/spots

Last edited:
BlackMamba

BlackMamba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I looked at the profile of this user and saw that it was banned. Proper solution. It remains only to force him to pay all debts.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am in a place of Marginal I am not stopped just on this forum, he is active on PSO and regular of premiere league.Not think mods on PSO are been happy to know what he does.All poker community must punish thieves and cheaters.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Send me a link to those forums and his screenname and I’ll post it

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is not active on forum,just partricipate in league.

lulu pk

lulu pk

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm sorry that this crap happened to you Marginal.In some sort I feel a little ashamed that this guy is from the same Country us me.[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Staking have some risk and we are all aware of that but sometimes can bring much more.Not only a profit but also sometimes a real friendship which last for years.
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
I do believe in Karma.

MasterOfDisaster

MasterOfDisaster

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Karma will hit this truckdriver one day, I can only imagine how it will be.

For the rest sorry to hear this have happened :(

I'm sorry that this crap happened to you Marginal.In some sort I feel a little ashamed that this guy is from the same Country us me.[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Staking have some risk and we are all aware of that but sometimes can bring much more.Not only a profit but also sometimes a real friendship which last for years.
[/FONT]
I do believe in Karma.

Yes happy with this friendshop for sure :)

And I am sure there are more rotten Dutch people then Serbs btw, our country have killed people all ove the world since the early 16/17 centuries . And we still follow all Nato country in every war now, many dutch bankers are frauds also , dutch politicians, dutch police officers:p (sorry for go off thread here Marginal)

Last edited:
Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
I do believe in Karma.

There is no need to feel ashamed, Lulu (I am disappointed with him, as well) because we KNOW there are so many more great people from your country as with any country. :)

And yes, dear ol' karma can be a bitch, right?!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[/FONT]
[/FONT]I do believe in Karma.

We have had scammers from all over - has nothing to do with where they are from. Some of our best members are from Serbia. :)

I don't believe in karma - but I do believe stupid dishonest people make big enough mistakes eventually that they hurt themselves way more than they ever hurt anyone else.

daredeviljo

daredeviljo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The post you replied to was deleted.

You must of quoted it right before it was deleted.

Okay, that seems to make sense. Yeah, my post took quite a long time to formulate so I originally clicked the Quote button a while before I actually posted my message.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Myself have always found it is a honor to have fellow members partake and stake another member, It's a shame to see someone gain accreditability and then faulter/scam others,,its a disgrace to everyone here and on other forums if it happens ,an even more to themselves,
IT leaves many of us speechless, With enjoying the game and community as i do, I would make effort to either arrange -payments or pay in full everyone in such a situation to keep my honor and be able to hold my head high
This should be something each of us should think and live by each day

Last edited:
T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I mean i disagree fully with what you say because its very naive and shows you really don't understand how poker and in the industry works. I'll try to explain to you.

1) To your point about it being degenerate gamblers by staking. I do not play much poker anymore as I just do not really like to play as often unless the stakes are extremely high or worth my time however as someone who has played poker for a very long time and has been active within various poker communities, I have realised that there are a lot of profitable players out there who can make a lot of money when given the right opportunity. In my time doing this I've come to realise that someone not having the money to play games that they can beat isn't always because they are bad at the game but in most cases because they are risk adverse or have other life commitments that do not allow them to risk their own money. Hence people like myself come in and provide them with that financial backing. In most cases they make money, in some cases they don't and in few cases they scam. Overall if you look at choosing the most profitable players available to you, you will find a way to make money out of this and it is enjoyable to share in other people's success. It is no different than making alternative investment choices.

2) Trusting someone without knowing their name or not meeting them makes someone an idiot. I knew this guys real name and I knew what he looked like but guess what regardless of if I knew him in person or not, knowing a name vs a screenname does not make much of a difference. A name does not mean anything. You invest in people based on their reputation and actions and whether you think they are profitable or not. Pokernuts01, for better of worst, was a long standing member here, had other stakes go through which ended reasonably well (in hindsight this isnt correct but hindsight is 20/20) and more importantly to me, he showed some very profitable results.

3) The comment about being a loyaler. At any given time there are only 100 loyalers on the site. In terms of this forum, it means something and while you might not know the person directly, the fact they made it that far into the community means that the long standing members here actually do know them. Random people do not just make it into that place, it takes time and being a part of the forum. Sure we get bad ones from time to time but the bunch is a very good core and even if I didnt know the person I would feel a lot safer transacting with a loyaler than I would other random people.

4) Yes he can go about creating new screennames etc but regardless of that (which by the way gets difficult on poker sites, you go ahead and log in from the same IP address on pokerstars and create an account with your name or your spouses name and see what they tell you when you try to withdraw) it is important to get the current ones named and out there for being scams. In addition to this post on CC, I will make a cross post on other forums so that they can recognise his screennames and what he has done as well. If he goes through the trouble to recreate himself sure let him do it but all the accounts he used on poker sites and all the graphs he shared were graphs and accounts that existed for 5-10 years. It is very hard to show up as a new account and get staked off the back of a 6 month graph. Just because he can change it doesnt mean we just let him go unchecked.

Now with the rational explanations done. I am going to say something else. Do not come into my thread, telling me that I am a idiot when this is what I do. Ive made a ton of money through stakes and in a lot of cases I didnt know much about the people at all and yea sometimes it doesnt work out and they are cheats but it happens. So don't judge me and make a post like that, you can go take your 5 dollar ass to somewhere else but i wont tolerate that shit here. Go play a freeroll somewhere and complain about getting some bad beat for 10cents instead of taking this line with me. You arent being provocative with your opinion, just plain stupid.

First and foremost, I would like to apologize to you for saying that you have to be an idiot to give money away so easily and that you deserved to be scammed. That was totally uncalled for, and I sincerely regret saying those words. That aside, I would like to point out to you that your last paragraph pretty much brings you down to my regretful level, to the T. Just read that paragraph again like I did with my initial comment and compare. Now, you may say that you were responding to a provocation, but that would be just another rationalization on top of everything else that you have written in your lengthy post. All that stuff about how what you are doing is actually a combination of science and business performed with trust and compassion is just a succession of rationalizations to avoid admitting that you are still a gambler, which ironically would be your first step towards recovery. I don't want you to apologize for the words you addressed me in your last paragraph, they were well deserved, and also true, I do play freerolls only and I make no secret of it, so no offense taken whatsoever, but look in the mirror and reflect about your own personality a little.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Scammer or just plain broke leaving money with a gambler hoping he does not blow it on you can be like leaving a deer with a lion hoping he does not eat it on you

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Classic titiduru
How sad you life should be to stoop down to such a level & do it constantly.

You came into my stake thread, called me a skill-less noob, a one that has no money to play, a scammer who's asking others the money to play & get away with it. Then you took it further & started bashing all the backers saying the are idiots, irresponsible gamblers while nobody gave a damn for your opinion. Shame all those posts were deleted otherwise could've quoted here.

And you do a very similar thing here while your opinion matters very little. You have no experience in staking but you open up your big mouth like a know it all. You don't even spend money when playing poker, just a bad freeroller but you talk like you've spent thousands of dollars playing & having won quite few as well.

The best part is when everyone constantly bash you after that shitposting, you try to apologise in some manner trying to make it a little less awkward.

"First and foremost, I would like to apologize to you for saying that you have to be an idiot to give money away so easily and that you deserved to be scammed. That was totally uncalled for, and I sincerely regret saying those words. " bla bla bla

90% of your posts are either total shit posts, racial abuse in a way or trying to spread your miserable life & thoughts.
Get a life.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First and foremost, I would like to apologize to you for saying that you have to be an idiot to give money away so easily and that you deserved to be scammed. That was totally uncalled for, and I sincerely regret saying those words. That aside, I would like to point out to you that your last paragraph pretty much brings you down to my regretful level, to the T. Just read that paragraph again like I did with my initial comment and compare. Now, you may say that you were responding to a provocation, but that would be just another rationalization on top of everything else that you have written in your lengthy post. All that stuff about how what you are doing is actually a combination of science and business performed with trust and compassion is just a succession of rationalizations to avoid admitting that you are still a gambler, which ironically would be your first step towards recovery. I don't want you to apologize for the words you addressed me in your last paragraph, they were well deserved, and also true, I do play freerolls only and I make no secret of it, so no offense taken whatsoever, but look in the mirror and reflect about your own personality a little.
I never claimed I wasn’t a gambler, everything we do here is going to have an element of gamble in it. That said this is what I do and I have been extremely successful at it so I take offence when someone comes in and questions and shits on it.

I stand fully by that last paragraph cause I’m not gonna let someone just come in and swing at what I do. I do reflect on what I do but when I look back I have no regrets and I can say the way I have done what I have done has been in the right way.

Go troll somewhere else.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
titiduru - you have lost the right to post in this thread so stay out of it.

everyone else - the conversation with him stops here - I apologize that he was not told not to post in here again.

Let's get this thread back on topic.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Trust the process fellas,,,,and have a great day playing poker! :D

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just want to say you handled this better then most Marginal. I have only done a few stakes and just have to say all have been pleasant so far.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These threads should always be posted in General Poker - the staking forum is a private forum for members only and content there is not found in a google search. :)