Expectation and reality...

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My expectation when I play poker are just to enjoy the game win or lose, I have always played
at micro stakes so the money does not come into it.
Playing within your means means stress free poker which sounds good to me.

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I started playing online poker when I retired many years ago. I had no expectations then except to have fun indoors in the winter. The shine is starting to wear thin with online poker. Thank goodness for live poker, the expectation I have there is to have tons of fun win or lose!

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I started playing I thought that everything in poker was not fair and it was impossible to win, but after winning, on the contrary, I thought that I would win a lot, but over time I just try to just play and not earn much

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
when I play poker, I only think about winning, but sometimes losing poker because there are a lot of weak players, they do things like this: the last card helps them on the river and they win and that's it and you can't do anything even with 95% to win so sometimes the wait and reality can be very terrible in poker, I hope there will be fewer of them

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pro or nothing. For now just a freeroll pro.

XANGOAT

XANGOAT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm actually horrible at bluffing

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I expect to become rich and famous by playing poker one day, but the reality is basically fate and what it decides for me😌
Good luck everyone

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me it is making money, I really don't see myself playing poker without that expectation or goal, it may be that from time to time I have a game with friends without anything in commitment but I play poker online or live with the expectation of generating and winning money

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It takes a lot of effort, and with constant practice and learning, you can achieve something. Of course, you don't expect things to happen right away.

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My expectations from poker are as simple as possible - win half of the coinflips and get my flushes 30% of the time on the river with a flopped flush draw - if this came true, I would be the happiest poker player.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My expectations were always a bit too ambisious, but I never really expected to win that much from poker to be completely honest with you. I just want to play because the game is mostly fun for me.