vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I expect to win a significant poker tournament.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What are your expectations from playing poker? Do they correspond to reality?
I play for fun. So all I want from the game is to have a good time. Of course, I would like to win money every time, but unfortunately, it is not realistic. Nevertheless, I concluded for myself that having a good time is a very real goal, in fact, for every evening :)

Saul2025

Saul2025

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Winning some tournament on Bahamas.

It's totally unreal. That's why I follow this goal.

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
just having fun while im playing

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
At the beginning, the expectations were high and if I was lucky enough to win a tournament, I thought I could do it progressively and at a higher level. Now that I balance the reality, my expectations have dropped drastically.
Now my expectations are from me to be more patient and avoid my mistakes more, I aspire to become better which will definitely change the current balance.
Good luck on your journey!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My expectation is to establish myself as a good player.
Of course that will achieve the money, but the hope of being a great player motivates me, because the game fascinates me.
Greetings:):):)

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I expect to make a good income, have fun and of course improve my skills and play, they don't correspond to reality yet.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I started playing about 3-4 years ago. When I started, I realized that I would hardly be able to win anything, but at least I would definitely be able to have a good time. That's how it turned out, for me poker is primarily entertainment, and my expectations were fully justified. The game brings me satisfaction and that is the most important thing for me.

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The main thing is to play for fun. Any plans in the game are not guaranteed.

P

Peteski84

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So far my expectations have been reality.
Hitting my targets and on track toward the next.
It paying for itself plus.

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Having been away from this site for a while I must admit I am shocked by the number of new
players who have such high expectations of making their fortune playing poker.
Very very few players make a good living out of poker and maybe 1 in a million will
get rick by winning a big tourney.
I have always been realistic in my poker dreams, I know I will never get rich at the stakes I play
but I will never go broke.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Definitely not kkkkkkkkkk. My expectation is to win a tournament, but the reality is that I fall right at the start of the tournament.

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Right now, I'm at the stage where my expectations have dropped dramatically and I don't expect to earn a lot of money playing poker.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
they save pennies and thank goodness

Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My first thought when I play poker is to have fun. But when I start thinking about money I only think about accumulating more and more, of course I almost never manage to do so. But I keep trying

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When I play poker I don't have any expectations. I do this to get pleasure from the game, adrenaline, and if it works out, to win money. If I start planning something in advance in poker and expecting something, it usually turns out the other way around and I end up disappointed. I just sit down at the poker table and do what I know how to do, and if it brings results in the form of money, then I’m very happy about it. Poker is a game where you can either win or lose, so it is better not to build expectations ahead of time.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I have exceeded the expectations , but still have a dream to achieve. so its not bad to have expectation while playing poker , otherwise you will not play for anything

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably every poker player dreams of winning a big tournament and getting rich, but not everyone can even buy a ticket to such a tournament, unfortunately I can't either. Therefore, like most players, I play in inexpensive tournaments, in general, I am satisfied with my results, I win something, but of course there is still a lot to work on.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I expect the game to be fun and make some extra money. That's how it works.