Everybody is a donkey

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really? lol

Well at least you deserved it. Wonder if the guy you were giving shit turned you in or if it was someone else (one of my disciples perhaps).

BTW to multiquote just click the " icon on the bottom of any post(s) you want to include then click the standard quote button on the last post you want to include. Eazy Peazy.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really? lol

Well at least you deserved it. Wonder if the guy you were giving shit turned you in or if it was someone else (one of my disciples perhaps).

Can you reveal the hidden secret how to quote more than one person??? ive never asked before lol...

Also..in all fairness...i think a day...maybe two...ok maybe even a week suspension would have been fair....but i had to wait a whole freaking month for my chat to come back!!! long ass time when you play so often eryday

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chat is overrated anyway. I added how to multiquote above.

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really? lol

BTW to multiquote just click the " icon on the bottom of any post(s) you want to include then click the standard quote button on the last post you want to include. Eazy Peazy.

Been at this forum for almost 2 years and i dont know how to multi quote...got banned for what FX posted....post number 29 ITT

Chat is overrated anyway. I added how to multiquote above.

^^^^^ test run
OMG...Secret is revealed!!! bout dam time

thank you kind slanty sir :santaclau

Nexus6

Nexus6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never disable chat and anything anyone says in an online game never bothers me. Now at a live table, Well thats a different story :)

T

TinaPete

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea I see this all too often the name calling....when the person calling the names had made a bad play...slow play or what ever,,,that's why it's called poker it is a gamble....good luck at the tables

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am getting called a donk about 15 times a day. I just tell them "Welcome to my fanclub".

And I think I called WVHillBilly a donk once.
Nothing to worry about. What would really worry me though is if someone started calling me Phil Helmuth.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am getting called a donk about 15 times a day. I just tell them "Welcome to my fanclub".

And I think I called WVHillBilly a donk once.
Nothing to worry about. What would really worry me though is if someone started calling me Phil Helmuth.

Well deserved I'm sure.