Eternal post-game friendship. Exists?

S

Sabrinaamoura

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone happy when they make friends with good people during or after the game? I made many friendships that I intend to stay for the rest of my life and you

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I made good friends by playing, Sabrina. Both in poker and in chess.
Maybe one day we will find ourselves at the tables?

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In your question, you do not control you did not say what format of the game you had at the table how high the stakes were and who got up from the table absolutely without a large amount of money was there such a thing? after a person your supposed friend has lost almost all of their savings will they be friends with you after that what do you think?

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its much harder online in MTT's. Much more likely in regular local games where you keep meeting the same people.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Is anyone happy when they make friends with good people during or after the game? I made many friendships that I intend to stay for the rest of my life and you

For your consideration. The following link will introduce the Cardschat League. It's a team event and you will be on first name terms with most of your teammates. It's a great way to make friends here on Cardschat.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-league-43/all-about-cardschat-league-faq-268433/

G

glebchekotin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofc u meet people at the table and you are already have same hobby

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Friendship is great, but while playing poker, I don't need friends. I play for the sake of victory, and therefore for me there are only opponents at the table.

monicamusse

monicamusse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe so, it is always good to make friends. Losing or winning is part of the game.

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes this is a game, I think everyone has their moment to be happy

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, if in this world of poker I have known and made good friends with whom we share the same passions, it is always nice to share opinions and ideas to improve our game or about anything that makes us improve in any aspect of our lives being surrounded by people with the same vision as us.

S

Sabrinaamoura

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friendship is great, but while playing poker, I don't need friends. I play for the sake of victory, and therefore for me there are only opponents at the table.

clear ! perfectly agree!

S

Sabrinaamoura

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, if in this world of poker I have known and made good friends with whom we share the same passions, it is always nice to share opinions and ideas to improve our game or about anything that makes us improve in any aspect of our lives being surrounded by people with the same vision as us.

clap your hands and clap your hands! perfect super agree

Top 10 Games