luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Are we happier or sadder when playing poker?

It affects us positively or negatively compared to before.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
Poker can influence character traits like patience strategic thinking, and emotional control It requires decision making under uncertainty which can shape resilience and adaptability However excessive play or poor sportsmanship may have negative impacts Balancing enjoyment with responsible gaming is key

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
It tilts me to the point of craziness.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker can influence character traits like patience strategic thinking, and emotional control It requires decision making under uncertainty which can shape resilience and adaptability However excessive play or poor sportsmanship may have negative impacts Balancing enjoyment with responsible gaming is key
Yeah agree, but also expectation, after playing enough you know tht things going your way is not always guarenteed, even if the odds re in your favour.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No difference in my opinion. I think that doing a physical exercise has most benefits on happiness.

MrTrax

MrTrax

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
NO
Chips
Playing poker can experience a range of emotions including happiness. However, the happiness of poker players can depend on various factors such as their success in the game, their financial stability, their personal fulfillment, and their overall well-being. Some poker players may find fulfillment and joy in the strategic and competitive nature of the game, while others may experience stress and uncertainty due to the high stakes involved. It's important to recognize that happiness is subjective and can vary from individual to individual.