The effect of music on the poker game ?

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
music is great live. helps me ignore annoying people who try to make conversation

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you cant play and listen music, then dont do it. not the same things works with everybody.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think for each player the music is individually !!! for one player this is good, it helps to relax or concentrate for another player, the music distracts and for someone it doesn’t affect anything !!! for me personally, music interferes with playing !!!

R

roman5551993

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never listen to music while playing poker.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Music is a distraction for me especially if playing more than one table. I get too into the music. You should think of poker like studying for school in that it requires attention and focus. Instrumental music is better as lyrics tend to distract when trying to focus on a task.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rarely listen to music while playing, sometimes the music interferes with my playing when I play 3-4 tables, but sometimes I turn on a couple of good songs for myself and I listen and play, when I play good tournaments or cash games, then I I try to focus on the game and so that no unnecessary sounds interfere with me or that I am not distracted, when I play freerolls somewhere and not very expensive games - then I listen to my favorite tracks with music and play!

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Music relaxes me and I can concentrate more when I play poker.

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music for sure can help you concentrate but of course rarely it can have the opposite effect as said above it can be a distraction to some or change their mood to the worse depending on the type of music they listen to.

So all in all you need to make sure you listen to the right music to get your spirit up so you are motivated to do well.

D

don1980

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If a player listens at the music and the cards they will lose control.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love music when I play. Music does not distract me.:tomato:

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I listen to music during the game, in fact, always.
I prefer classical music. Music well helps me to be focused.

pabloT

pabloT

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it stimulates, and helps to pass the time in the grind hours.

MrShove

MrShove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play online and always have my headphones in. Usually Hard Rock.
I'm not sure if I'd listen while playing a live game or not.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I m a pure musical invalid,so I hate music when playing poker.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never listen to music playing live. I'd miss to much information at the table. On-line it is just back ground noise. Take it or leave it, doesn't do much more than that.

ANATOLII1981

ANATOLII1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
power of music

Music can work wonders with our emotional state. It can inspire a long and difficult tournament, calm and tune in to a quiet, correct game. But it can, on the contrary, force you to play an aggressive and tough game, putting pressure on your opponents. , the one that will help only you and will have a suitable effect only on you. Here it is the individual approach to the selection of audio tracks for the upcoming game that is important.If you are a very harsh person, unable to compromise, not ready to calmly wait for the right moment in the game, very excited and unbalanced, then calm classical music is more suitable for you. And if you are, on the contrary, too sluggish, thoughtful and self-absorbed , calm, who used to sit out and not intermeddle in any difficult dangerous situation.Accustomed to avoiding and avoiding any pressure, fearing everything and defending from everything. Fast rhythmic music suits you. Rock'n'roll or hardcore. It will provoke you to active, sometimes necessary aggressive actions in the game. In general, no doubt, correctly use the power and energy of music. It is able to work wonders and how to help, on the contrary, interfere with the game. Depending on the right choice and compliance with the right player.:playingba

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
music sometimes acts badly if the game does not go and often bad situations at the table. then better complete silence and maximum attention to make the situation better[emoji36][emoji36][emoji36]

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
When I play poker, I almost never listen to music. During the game you need to be focused, and music distracts me.

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm listening to the new heavy metal songs.I like adrenaline when I play poker.

yes I confirm it's the effect it gives me when I play poker. heavy metal gives me positive vibes :)

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I recommend))) Accept
Udo dirkschneider . 1984. the game becomes aggressive! checked !!!

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It depends on the mood , on the games I play , how much deep I am on a tournament , if it is very late at night and I am tired or not . Sometimes music will help mostltly , othertimes the kind of music might not be the right or it might distart to distract me .
When I really need it I play the music I want , when not I keep my focus on the table (or I might do sth else , it depends , it's not always the same :))

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it depends on the genre of music.:rolleyes:

Top 10 Games