early freeroll hands

H

hothandsmgee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With me its usually playing very aggressively early on, get a nice stack and ease up later on. It may not always be effective, but if you get a good start, its easy for me to place.

F

flyfish4

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like to play tight aggresive and hope not to get sucked out on .cheap flop with a drawing hand is always nice

Gorblid

Gorblid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I found the best is not to play loose or bluff at the first hour of freerolls.
so options A. C. E. are the best
double up early and play realy tight

M

MASTAOFJACKS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My personal opinion is C & E play as tight as possible wait for an opening and Bam take them down. I like to watch the players for the first 20 minutes take notes learn what the players like to go all in with and my favorite learn what other players are willing to call an all-in with so i try to use it to my advantage.

M

masiado

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the best answer is letter E. At the onset of a freeroll, you have to play tight in order acclimatize with the game. Many players go all-in, it is best to wait for the big cards.

KingIv3rson

KingIv3rson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you must play tight. super tight. actually what i like to do is hit the sit out next hand button and than i go do somehting for a 15 min or so. after 15 a good 1 to 3 hundred ppl are knocked out depending on how big the freeroll is. only play the god hands, AA KK or QQ. than after the first hour MOST of the donks are gone, however there are still some that live to see another round. but yea after the first hour your on your own to play

T

tipagauch

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
C-play tight or double up with monster hands in freerolls

L

late

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i would say E but then mix ur style up as you move thurther on

puppyfeet

puppyfeet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i ship it first hand just so i dont waste any more time than i have too,

I see a lot of players doing this, and going all-in with 9-4os and crap like that and wonder why they even bothered signing up at all if it's such a waste of time that you'll ship with horrid cards?

TKinWIS

TKinWIS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What an interesting discussion. I've really tightened my freeroll play. I feel validated by most of the comments.

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play loose and try to hit flops to double up. Most of the time people wont get away from hands like AK even if they miss a flop. If you can hit two pair with suited connectors, you get paid off a lot early.

c-me-no-mo

c-me-no-mo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it is E! cause early blinds can't kill u!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands